Youthful Moderators - split from Meanest Mod thread.

DeletedUser

let me elaborate a little. to become a MOD don't you have to apply for the position? if you do not apply you do not want to become a MOD.
if you apply you want to be a MOD.

Sometimes I hunt them down and force them :ph34r:

DeletedUser

:eek:hmy:Then I can't play.I can't read or understand English... Wait what's this I'm writing.Pinglish?
I'm 11 years old....

You and me, buddy. Im eleven too, though some people! Do not understand that you can be eleven and still have an actual maturity level and intellectual power.

DeletedUser

Yeah.It's annoying.I act like a 14-16 year old usually and I'm smarter than my 14 year old neighbour.

DeletedUser

Hahaah. My Friend, i know the situation. IM usually bout that smart too. Stupid idiots at Youth group dont know anything. The only thing they know what to do is get grounded, point fingers, try and fail miserably to get girls. Etc..etc..

DeletedUser

I don't fail at getting girls... I'm doing well with one...
OT:I'm annoyed by this limit...

DeletedUser

Um, cause then you are the all powerful figure in the distance, making sure you dont misspell a word.

DeletedUser14280

So that I can tell the rest of you to behave, and you listen.

DeletedUser

So that i can say, "this thread is stupid cause your arguing with me, thread closed."

DeletedUser

Nah, im saying what other moderators have said. Of course i have no information to back that up, so excuse those, please. Of course, some moderators, (everybody) close threads cause they can.

DeletedUser

I think you're definitely looking at other forums rather than this one :p

DeletedUser

When you reach eligible age (18), you'll look back at this and think to yourself, "Damn, I would have sucked at being a moderator." Older individuals are just more mature.