Votes: 125 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I really like this idea. The first post has a mockup of it in some kind of personal stats page, the second in the mortitian. I am thinking the mort would be the better idea, so I presume the first mockup needs to be changed?

DeletedUser9366

I think these is AWESOME idea! Because i was thinking about the same, some days ago! And this must be done :) ! Because it is interesting, to see what Highest Hit u had, and who had hit you strong!

DeletedUser3325

I'm now thinking about mortician too... Couse personal stats page have no BIG relation with duels, but mortician have.. Anyway, if devs gonna like this idea, they gonna do it on their own... No mather where those stats are.

DeletedUser9366

Well, stats with mortician is better, because you can compare with your own stats, and if u had few dmg less then best of Town mort, you will work on it, to be the best! :p

But this should be INGAME! can be done without any Polls! :D

This is first time when i look into forum, and see such a good idea! Yes, Yes, Yes to this!

Red Falcon

my.php
my.php
duelstats.jpg

Well that's better! What do you think?

Actually, I like this one better.

Diggo11

I really like this idea. The first post has a mockup of it in some kind of personal stats page, the second in the mortitian. I am thinking the mort would be the better idea, so I presume the first mockup needs to be changed?
All that garbage above means yes ;)

DeletedUser3325

Okay, putting all ideas together. It seem something like this to me!

1st picture- Town statistics.
49441946hl5.png

2nd picture- Your statistics. Your dueling statistics, best hits, biggest hauls, etc..
59086028.png

3rd picture- Town mortician log. There you can see, who dueled your town members and who of your town members dueled enemies.
70252221.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice. But who dueled who should be in log, and the current stats in town stats. Plus you put town mortician log twice and mortician log once! no matter, good mock ups.

DeletedUser3325

Nice. But who dueled who should be in log, and the current stats in town stats. Plus you put town mortician log twice and mortician log once! no matter, good mock ups.
It is already in log! Look at the title of every picture.
They also are in town stats!
Mortician stats and mortician log are 2 different things!

DeletedUser

Those colours hurt my eyes! Soz didn't see that, forget first two bits. The different tabs at the side are different colours and look weird. also the top tab is different in one picture. It doesn't matter, but just pointing it out.

DeletedUser3325

Lol I was not even trying :D I just made picture, for everyone to see my idea approximately.

DeletedUser

Nice mockup. I still think the mort log should have your town members name colored Green if they won and Red if they lost. Also if the duel resulted in a KO it should be noted in the log.

DeletedUser

Well between your mockup and mine on the Town Member Info thread I think it is gonna be killer.

DeletedUser

This just keeps getting better.

If you get a good comprehensive summary going (guess you already got one :p), then this should be vote ready in no time at all. :)

Diggo11

Nice work, but the tabs on the side confused me too.

And it amazes me how many people don't know The West uses Arial font!

DeletedUser

And it amazes me how many people don't know The West uses Arial font!

Not everyone knows such an obscure font as Arial! Maybe they all use Macs and don't even have IE installed, which is the one good thing about a Mac, unless you're scared of computers and are happy with a black box.

Status
Not open for further replies.