Votes: 125 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser363

I really like this idea. Should go to the voting section right away.

DeletedUser

Except change the title from Statistics of Gemstone Valley to Statistics of (player)

And there should be two different side tabs in the mortician: One that Says Town and one that says Player.

All in all, it's a GREAT idea!

DeletedUser

We need to vote on this.

I think its a pretty good idea, and that many duellers would love to have it. They may not be the best in their town, but they know what they need to become the best from how far they are right now.

DeletedUser

I love it.

Let's just skip the vote and implement straight away.

DeletedUser

I like the idea though I'd like to challenge you to think about expanding the concept further.

Is there a way to have another tab, where you can see a town specific duel ranking list? I'd be interested who is the top dueler in my town without having to dig into individual profiles all the time.

Closely related to the discussion (though agreeable worth a seperate discussion) would be to think about titles or awards that could be linked to town specific achievements and are shown in the player's profile.

So that there is some extrinsic motivation to becoming the top dueler, funds contributor or builder.

Cheers,
Bonez

DeletedUser

Bonez that is a completely different idea. This is about personal mortician stats for the player. I do like your suggestions but those would be additional town mortician stats. Maybe you could start a thread with your ideas.

Red Falcon

Maybe this have been here, but anyway. My idea is something like your own mortician stats. My English is not so good to explain it. So I made a picture:
Also there can be Most experience ever got from duel, current dueling rank, highest dueling rank achieved.
mortician.png

Very awesome! I really like this idea! Let's go for it!

DeletedUser

Stick to the status quo, huh? RedFalcon trying his best not to be a hippie :)

DeletedUser

1000% agree with the concept.

(The only point I'd like to make everyone is they will not be able to back date the info so it would only include stats after implementation.)

Diggo11

Woah I've heard of 110% but 1000%? You must be so in love with the idea you intend to marry the thread creator!

Anyway Red Falcon it would be really nice if you stopped quoting the entire first post! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.