Town members Info

DeletedUser

An idea could be , Be able to see who from the members list who was attacked. who win a duel against who etc.

DeletedUser

I believe something similar was suggested before as an addition to the mortician. To see a list of duels that took place. It could work like the town log recording duels against and from all players in town.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a good idea to me, provided only town members can see it. Not sure about what the effect would be if everyone else could too.

Red Falcon

If everyone could see every duel that ever went on...Even on one world, their report box would literally be flooded with duel reports! It would be crazy!

DeletedUser

The mortician recording who your members have fought for the last x days would be very useful if it came with player hotlinks. It could even be a (small) reason to have an upgradeable mortician if the length of time increased the higher your mortician level.

DeletedUser

Yeah I like it. Click on the mortician and have a mortician's log that shows you the last 7 days of dueling. Doesn't have to show exact results. Maybe just highlight the winner's name in Green and losers in Red. Would just look like a duel report you get in your inbox, the subject anyways. I can work up a mockup later tonight.

DeletedUser

Well here is an idea how it could look. This also ties in with the Personal Mortician thread at http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=13577

When you click on your towns mort this is something like you could see:

newmort1.jpg

Then if you click on Duel Log it can show you something like this:

newmort2.jpg

The player that belongs to your town will be colored either Green or Red. Green if they won the duel, Red if they lost the duel. I suppose it could also be color coded or have some sort of indication if the duel resulted in a KO.

Red Falcon

As for a KO indicator, why not just write KOed next to the name of the person who lost the duel?