You Know You Play To Much "The West" When You...

DeletedUser

you know you play too much the west
when a turkey bite damaged you more than a bullet

DeletedUser

You know you play to much when...

you know you play the west to much when you read the forums for countless hours and etventually post that your sucideal because you were on to much and now ive gone from telling that i am on a town forum to telling that i am on the main forum what a dumb ass hu?

DeletedUser5046

you know you play the west to much when you read the forums for countless hours and etventually post that your sucideal because you were on to much and now ive gone from telling that i am on a town forum to telling that i am on the main forum what a dumb ass hu?

he just wanna say he is getting addicted to te west :D

DeletedUser

nah angie that happaned ages ago =) mainly when i saw you post on forums

DeletedUser

you know you play too much the west
when you play for 16 hours start and the are back at it again less then 7 hours letter.

DeletedUser

you know you play the west to much when you start a thread about knowing when you play the west to much

DeletedUser

You know you play the west to much when you sitting and wait for someone to answer a q. in RPG LOL

DeletedUser

you know you play the west to much when you post on a thread about playing the the west to much to find and excuse for why you play the west to much

DeletedUser

when you sign up to be a suicide bomber. thinking that you'r just going to wake up when a hotel 8 hours after you'r bombing.

DeletedUser

When you're on a date with someone really hot, but all you can think about is the fact that your queue of jobs is about to be completed, and if you don't get online soon some dueller will steal all your cash before you can bank it.