You Know You Play To Much "The West" When You...

DeletedUser

You know you play too much when you think that different colored clothing has different abilities.

DeletedUser

You know you play too much the west when you can play the game in a anther tune at you can't even speak let a lone read.

DeletedUser

You know you play too much The West when you go shopping, find some clothes you really like, then wonder if your level is high enough to wear them.

DeletedUser

You know you play too much The West when you you go to work and you complain that you did not get a warm meal (I work at a restaraunt so it might only be a small groop of people that gets this)

DeletedUser

... when you go for a shootout in Germany or US and nobody understands why did you do that ?

DeletedUser

when you have a nightmare and another players avatar is in that night mare
scaryavatar.jpg

DeletedUser5046

when you have a nightmare and another players avatar is in that night mare
scaryavatar.jpg

:laugh:. . .did she win te duel in your dream?

you know youplay too much te west when you start to think of buying your own donkey at $250 and beg to be a citizen in tat town just to get te discount

DeletedUser

:laugh:. . .did she win te duel in your dream?

Nah we didnt duel I forget what all happend in the dream but I remember being really scared and there was a bad guy and then i saw
scaryavatar.jpg

and i was even more scared. I woke up and though good gravy how did that happen im dreaming of someones avatar. Yeah you really know you've been playing to long when that happens.

DeletedUser5046

Nah we didnt duel I forget what all happend in the dream but I remember being really scared and there was a bad guy and then i saw
scaryavatar.jpg
and i was even more scared. I woke up and though good gravy how did that happen im dreaming of someones avatar. Yeah you really know you've been playing to long when that happens.

sort of..but i know im pplaying too much..oh well. . .atleast i have a diffrent dream. . .weird too..but *blush* nevermind :D

DeletedUser

atleast i have a diffrent dream. . .weird too..but *blush* nevermind :D

Lol sounds like a good dream ... I'm always having strange dreams and I tell my roommate about them and he says "you need to start writing those down you could make movies from that stuff" Ive got a wild imagination. We could start a new thread so people could post their dreams they have had although a lot of people cant remember them once they wake up. I think Ill go make a thread.

DeletedUser5046

Lol sounds like a good dream ... I'm always having strange dreams and I tell my roommate about them and he says "you need to start writing those down you could make movies from that stuff" Ive got a wild imagination. We could start a new thread so people could post their dreams they have had although a lot of people cant remember them once they wake up. I think Ill go make a thread.

sure...anyway you play too much te west when you roam around te threads and cant help posting >.<

DeletedUser

You know you play too much west when-
1. You can't resist shouting "Hey!..I have $2000 in my pockets,..Come,..Try to duel me!"
2. You go to the mall,..Do all the purchases and then you notice that someone KOed you while you were travelling and you lost all your money!

DeletedUser

...when you return to the guy who bullied you whole your childhood and say to him "This town is too small for both of us." And make him leave covered with tar and feathers.

DeletedUser

You join the Army and become a soldier, and then get court martialed for shooting construction workers because they're easier targets.

DeletedUser

You know you play too much when you buy the nicest clothes you can find and still get beat up.

DeletedUser

You buy a Precise Deringer and shoot the President.

You buy "Hernando's sword" and go on a mad killing spree.

DeletedUser

When you play eight worlds and barely have enough time between setting jobs for the characters to go to the bathroom.