World 1 has character classes

DeletedUser

Tricky decision ain't it?
Adventurer sounds tempting. But then again, a 10% increase of the 2% chances of finding that pesky flag means chances are 2.2%. Ain't that much.
Same goes for the chance increase of finding items. So that leaves us to the free hotel stay worth at most 40 greenbacks each night.
Worker. Right. Good to be as long you are collecting points and construction your town, even though the actual percentage increase ain't that much to get excited over. The only advantage left when the town stands ready and the character hits the roof is the 20% larger bank account. Well. Maybe worth it. Maybe not. Might turn some of them duellers off...
The dueller seems to be cool, provided you are active and love the risk of loosing. Probably good for higher ranked players who have acquired decent weapons or other items...
Soldiers get more health and the 50% better tactics. Comes in handy in duels too. Not sure about the 3 level bonus for weapons - I have so far not found any weapon that I couldn't handle...

DeletedUser

What do you mean..???

Before the last update, you were allowed to pick your avatar if you met certain skill requirements. The Iroqois avatar required high trapping skills before you were able to use it. Therefore, he is stating that he spent a good number of skill points just to get the Iroqois avatar and the update screwed him over since we're now able to get it for free at level 10 picking the soldier class.

Same happened with me. I don't think I would have ever boosted my Charisma and skills under it that high if I knew that I'd never be able to pick the gambler avatar.

DeletedUser

Before the last update, you were allowed to pick your avatar if you met certain skill requirements. The Iroqois avatar required high trapping skills before you were able to use it. Therefore, he is stating that he spent a good number of skill points just to get the Iroqois avatar and the update screwed him over since we're now able to get it for free at level 10 picking the soldier class.

Same happened with me. I don't think I would have ever boosted my Charisma and skills under it that high if I knew that I'd never be able to pick the gambler avatar.

OH, ok...sorry to you guys..though...:(

DeletedUser

I really didn't care about the profile pictures much, but I felt kinda cheated when all of sudden they put characters in, I think this game should have remained the same.

DeletedUser

I really didn't care about the profile pictures much, but I felt kinda cheated when all of sudden they put characters in, I think this game should have remained the same.

Sorry but I got a different point of view....:)

DeletedUser

I'm pleased with the update, makes it more like an RPG.

And while it's not really a huge difference between classes, it has the potential to make the game somewhat more interesting.

DeletedUser

I'm pleased with the update, makes it more like an RPG.

And while it's not really a huge difference between classes, it has the potential to make the game somewhat more interesting.

Yeah...I totally agree with you...:)

DeletedUser

what happen to it

:mad:world 1 doesn ot have it any more and now everyone is a greenhore what happened

DeletedUser

at level ten you can goto your charcther and press the image with 4 people and chosse your chracther and player

DeletedUser

:mad:world 1 doesn ot have it any more and now everyone is a greenhore what happened

If you are a level ten you can choose a Character that will fits you.

Go to the Character List, then Go to the Circular Picture at your right hand corner. Click that...then choose your Character...