World 1 has character classes

DeletedUser

In case you haven't heard.. W1 has character classes now:eek:

I'm a laborer/quaker

:confused: What's everyone else gonna be:confused:

DeletedUser

I M just been able to choose a class pls help me out which i must choose???

DeletedUser

Look at the bonuses of each class. Choose for yourself which you think would help you out the best in the game. One that suits your playing style would be a good choice.

DeletedUser

Why did they do this? No difference now between W1 and W2. This was one of the reasons I stayed with W1.

DeletedUser

hey im new here but could anyone explain the different classes to me pls

DeletedUser

I just joined up today and I can't change to be female. A friend of mine tried to talk me through it and she thinks it might be to do with the class implementation, because when I try and click the circle with the pictures to choose a new profile picture it just tells me I need to be level 10 to choose a class.

/edit It works now!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Freaked me out when I came on line this morning and seen that dorky greenhorn staring at me!

DeletedUser

Glad to know I wasn't the only one a little put off his feed .

DeletedUser

is there a difference between the pics in one class? Like trapper and prospecter in the adventure class??

DeletedUser

Glad to know I wasn't the only one a little put off his feed .

:eek:No, you weren't the only one. That was just about enough to make me delete. If I would of been stuck with that pic looking at me everyday, I would of had to. Him or the female greenhorn are really loopy looking.:eek:
Glad I am not stuck with either.:D

DeletedUser

I think they're a nice addition. I've settled on a cavalryman - just hoping I don't turn out as Gen. Custer! LOL ;)

DeletedUser

From the game:

The selection of a character class and profile picture are permanent. You cannot change your selection once you've made your choice.

DeletedUser

I chose Laborer > Cowboy

It fits me as I tend to work on the railroads, and fixing fences back and forth for that stupid motivation thing.

That's until I get into The town I am waiting for.

DeletedUser

Errr......so the existing players cannot choose character classes anymore?We'll have to be stuck on green horn ? :S