World 1 has character classes

DeletedUser

I chose the bandit dueller purely because she has the best looking avatar XD

DeletedUser

One other thing that confuses me - it says one of the bonuses of the Adventurer class is "You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2." What's the point of that if you can't choose a class until level 10?

DeletedUser

It depends on a level of the hotel you're sleeping in not on the level of your character.

DeletedUser

Ah, thank you! Noob alert over. :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im a Trapper Adventure i wish there where diffrent pictures through

DeletedUser

Pictures

I just wish we could change the darn picture. I ended up picking "Uncle Tom" with his fishing pole, which isn't me at all, and now I'm stuck with it. I understand not being able to change classes, but we should be able to change sex and change picture whenever we want.

DeletedUser

It moved from "Settings" to "Character". There's a big circle in the upper-right corner. If you're below level 10, you'll only see the Greenhorn picture with a sex selector.

DeletedUser

Worker/Craftsman

Well, I will be a Worker/Craftsman as soon as I raise one more level.

DeletedUser

Ok, just wanna clarify something, so "increase by 10% on item finding and product" is actually +10% on the percentage of the origin? ex: Union Flag 3%, so being adventurer, you get 13%? OR 3%+(3%X10%) = 3.3%??? I am not a native English speaker,so I raise up this stupid question with no shame. And as matter of fact, one of my town member changed to adventurer and then did 2 hour on Guard Fort, then get 1 Union Flag and 1 Club right away.

DeletedUser

I haven't figured out which yet, Holysatan. I'm hoping the first, but fearing the second.

DeletedUser

That would be 3 -->13%

3.333% would be an increase by 10%

Your english is good m8 :p

DeletedUser

His math was right, Mad John.
10% of 3% is .3%.
.333% is actually 11.111% of 3%....

DeletedUser

So, John, are you saying 13% is right OR 3.3% is right?
and read it over, don't regret what you chose, be tough with your choice, every class has its COOL effect.