World 1 has character classes

DeletedUser

I chose bandit, but I will probably somehow regret that later :(

Nah I don't think the difference is significant enough to drastically change the game for any one class; it just makes it a bit more interesting. Really though solider would make far more sense than dueller, cause dueller gets no battle advantage, whereas soldier does, even if it is only in defence ...

DeletedUser

Really though solider would make far more sense than dueller, cause dueller gets no battle advantage, whereas soldier does, even if it is only in defence ...

Duelers get that Motivation Bonus as well as more Gold. Kind of nice if you're an attacker

DeletedUser

No way, the head hunter is HOT. She could have my head any day! :eek:
I used to have the head hunter avatar before this happened. Took me ages to get. Now I have screwed up skill levels and no cool avatar to show for it. :mad:

DeletedUser

Just a quick question..what happened to the PROFILE PICTURES?????

DeletedUser

Adventurer/trapper seems like a good way to play, free rooms in hotels, chance to find items % increased and some other good benifits.

DeletedUser

Just a quick question..what happened to the PROFILE PICTURES?????

click on character, then the picture of people in the top right corner, there is a whole new system explained there. (you an only choose at lvl10 though)

DeletedUser

i was going to choose bandit but i wanted to think it over as i cant change it :)

DeletedUser

well im trying to choose bandit, but it doesnt want to open...is it jsut me or is this a bug?

DeletedUser

im a craftsman. wanna build up my town all nice and spiffy like

DeletedUser

Any one else having the problem where no one in the town wants to be a worker?

DeletedUser

Maybe you could help convince them with threats of violence to themselves or their loved ones, shackles and whips. Worked for your people for hundreds of years.

DeletedUser

As a worker I don't like adventurers, I mean what are adventurers doing in towns, they get hotels free anyway!

Up the workers, where would you be without them?

DeletedUser

My town as two workers and I believe two adventurers and I haven't chosen yet.

DeletedUser

Why do people always want to, "fix", things that aren't broken? World 1 was great just the way it was.

DeletedUser

Ugh I'm pissed now... I mean, come on, I had put points into trapping just to get the Iroqois and now I have it for nothing.