West 2.0 discussion

DeletedUser

Aside from the job times, having to start over from scratch on the forts is a huge kick in the teeth. I realized that the main thing I've liked about The West is that it's slow moving but I get to gradually build stuff up and collect stuff.

Now between the job changes making it hard to continue advancing in crafting and the forts all being reset in one fell swoop, I don't have much trust that anything else I'm working on isn't going to be taken away in a future update. It's completely killed my desire to keep playing and I don't really see that getting fixed.

DeletedUser

Well its been an interesting four years but like many players enough is enough.

This so called upgrade makes gaming impossible even for me (and im online a lot).

Whoever authorised this upgrade should be fired.

Im starting to close down my characters and shall be leaving as soon as ive wasted whats left of my nuggets.

Thank you all for the fun times and the friends ive made

congrats bud, we have played and dueled many towns together for almost 5 years and i beat you at deletion. I removed all worlds and then did somethings in world 1 and left town for my character to get deleted from inactivity. Its been 2 days only and all i miss is talking to my friends. I hope more people leave the game as well. Now we just need elmyr to leave then inno will panic for sure

DeletedUser

congrats bud, we have played and dueled many towns together for almost 5 years and i beat you at deletion. I removed all worlds and then did somethings in world 1 and left town for my character to get deleted from inactivity. Its been 2 days only and all i miss is talking to my friends. I hope more people leave the game as well. Now we just need elmyr to leave then inno will panic for sure

You finally beat me at something. lmao

Yep same here.All worlds now being deleted.Missing the chat..Not that it works in V2...For some strange reason im gonna keep my W1 character alive..
Guess in getting sentimental in my old age ;)

But like you, i remember this game only having one world..so i just cant kill my first ever "West" character will check in on him now and again,just for old times sake.

HelenBack

When is w1 going enhanced premium anyway? I'm dueling Death with $95k on me because I can't use nuggets to bank it. :p

:eek:

Hold still Elmyr!!!
:laugh:

I'm already going through and deleting my w2-w8... Migrating my w9 and w10... Then I'll wait a bit more before deleting... I really hope that Inno wakes up and smacks themselves in the head for not listening to us in Beta.
:hmf:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm in 2 dueling towns, and I can appreciate there is bound to be hiccups,
I hear a lot of frustration,The Pro's and Cons I hear from My groups and myself are
Pro's
-Better graphic's
- Shorter travel times,
- the repeatable quest list in the saloon has made it less cluttered.So you don't have to click every character every day.to see if you can start a regular quest.
-I like the grouped jobs and some are easier to acquire product.

Cons
-Number 1 complaint from zero Moto duelers, They raised the dueling levels,after all the work and useless npc duels to keep DL down.Many pissed, but who cares about duelers anyway.Oh yeah I do.

-Some jobs are to long eg.Hunt Puma's 2hrs way to long.I personally don't think any job should exceed 1 hr.that's like watching paint dry.boring as boring can be.

-Some quests I haven't finished, just gone from my quest book and with the new grid have no idea where to find them.It's up to me the figure out where they went.Fun

- I haven't seen any good drops all low level junk and always the same.
-Chests are a total burn, and when you get something you keep getting the same dam thing I've had 3 counterfeit golden guns,guess how bad I want another? Or some rare low level crap Like John Butter fields cotton belt that I can sell for $390,for the price's that are being charged and for how long it takes to collect the bonds there should be absolutely no junk unless you buy a junk chest.
- Also it says this game is supposed to be English,some people feel they were cheated when it came to town selection the Message came in German.Many didn't know what they were looking at and deleted it.
you shouldn't have to run messages through a translator to play the game.When I click on rules it say English only, so who dropped the ball ,Nothing else came in German. Some would say it looks convenient

The rest is just a matter of getting used to it.Yes there are glitches I could point out but I'm sure the dev's will fix them in due time.

It's to bad some are quitting.My best bud who got me into this game quit.Kind of took the glow off for me.

each world I was in had over 12000 ppl now both have less than 4000 some moved around.But you don't have to be a math major to see what's happening.

despite these gripes, I like the game, maybe not as much. Hopefully they jazz up the drops or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have been playing this game, on and off, since its inception and I can honestly say after the latest update I feel I now have to find pastures new. Never have I seen such a monumental upheaval of a game in the WRONG direction!

DeletedUser

terrible mistake? maybe inno is just tired of this game and want everybody out ASAP.
IF so BRAVO INNO you succeded!

DeletedUser

1. Too many missed chats and whispers that are off the screen if you leave your chat window open - that's the biggest fail.

2. Town Forums - Click town > Click Town Forum. Why not have it on the main screen so its a single click. Its a right pain in the a$$.

3. What everyone else said ...

Deleted User - 1278415

After 2.0 came out did you start to wonder if prayer works now?

DeletedUser34781

yeah pray that they make some decent bug fixes and update the update

DeletedUser

I've been playing this game for 4 years but this new version is just a stupid idea. can't manage to organize my character planning cause of this insane working time. I don't appreciate either the changes in crafting...everything I planned to level up was destroyed by this changes. Now the only way to progress in this game is by nuggets...You can buy chest,products,items with real money and if you don't the rich guy next to you will...then he glories about his rank and his power...power of money against power of well playing...I just loose. Bye my dear comrades. Don't play when rules are not the same for everyone.

DeletedUser

2. Town Forums - Click town > Click Town Forum. Why not have it on the main screen so its a single click. Its a right pain in the a$$.

There is an option for a Keyboard Shortcut in settings. I changed it to "f" because I use town forums a hell of a lot more than my Friends list.

DeletedUser16008

There is an option for a Keyboard Shortcut in settings. I changed it to "f" because I use town forums a hell of a lot more than my Friends list.

Thats cos you dont have any :p

I am fed up with the chats all over the place and having to refresh and losing everything every time i do.

Hint when the thing is so unstable and locks up so often you have to refresh it would be cool if the guy you were talking to in a random county didnt think you were a total phallus when you just disappear on him unannounced never to return to the same county again.

DeletedUser30899

To put it simply: 2.0 still sucks and it sucks more and more every day I log on. Chat sucks, job times suck, etc, etc. It sucks so bad that anywhere from 25-50% of my towns have gone red since 2.0 came in. You've killed the game Inno. Fix it fast before more quit.

DeletedUser

Hint when the thing is so unstable and locks up so often you have to refresh it would be cool if the guy you were talking to in a random county didnt think you were a total phallus when you just disappear on him unannounced never to return to the same county again.

This ^^ and having to constantly refresh because messages and dialogue with NPC's keeps freekin' vanishing.

DeletedUser

Ok, this is IN the complaint thread. Are we supposed to complain here until we leave or they fix v2? I am now deleting one world per day.

Has anyone heard any actual information about what InnoGames is planning to do?

DeletedUser6752

Chuck, that's exactly it. Everybody who has a complaint will complain until they leave; after all the complainers leave, and there are no more complaints ...

BAM

Abracadabra - Inno has now fixed the game!

Best feature so far:

You have reached your destination.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Try setting travel, thinking you have arrived, then set a new travel course and the game thinks you never left your original location. You do a refresh and you never left the original location.

What about typing in chat and all these windows just randomly open.

Why release the game when its not tested properly? You think we have all this spare time to work around your poor beta testing?

I wont quit because I still want value for money for the nuggets Ive spent, but Im so close to writing that off as a poor decision. Not that Inno would care.

DeletedUser

Chat resets, reports don't show up - I'm constantly having to refresh, this is just in an awful state.