We really need to close down the older worlds and allow migration

DeletedUser15368

How much longer is migration going to take? It's been well over 24hrs for me
It should happen overnight ~2-3am, when the silver jobs re-set each day. If it doesn't work tonight, I suggest sending a ticket.

I think it's also fun to note this quote from the Migrations section of the support system:
Character migration ensures each running world contains enough players to maintain a competitive nature. Without the necessary participation, key factors of the game become impossible; notably fort battles and dueling both require player versus player interaction that becomes increasingly difficult with fewer players.

Which worlds can still maintain a competitive nature, according to the many factors being observed?

Annie-Bell

as of this post, the numbers of accounts +40 on (there are some new low level accounts that may reach the level 40 requirement to migrate)

Galv 241 level 40+
Houston 253 level 40+

Know some experiencing delays (weekend?), some higher level players already migrated but still quite a few still needing to migrate or chosing to stay until closing. Few of us there to help connect people in their migration worlds, so hoping everyone can make the 5 migration routes very welcoming!

Annie-Bell

as of this post, the numbers of accounts +40 on (there are some new low level accounts that may reach the level 40 requirement to migrate)

Galv 237 level 40+
Houston 245 level 40+

did notice when inno annoucement was influx of new accounts which kinda skewing numbers as they reach level 40.

Annie-Bell

did copy the stats and such for galv and houston memory book as of Apr 22 (sorry was day late) before significant changes as people move on, thank all will miss teams and those worlds and wish you best as you move to best world for you! Few of us hanging back to help where can and connect with people in other worlds . Just finished a ff in galv and another one for tomorrow so feeling very satisfied that people showing they wanted worlds to continue and shows the ones pointing fingers were misjudging afterall, in few of our opinions :)

Last edited:

Annie-Bell

Galv 225 level 40+
Houston 228 level 40+

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Curious what is an edge case mean?
An edge case is a problem or situation that occurs only at an extreme operating parameter.

So, for example, someone acquiring a never before seen amount of some item that gets special handling, because, say, they migrated previously and the normal protections against duplicate unique items were overlooked.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
@Syntex why wasn;t Idaho included in the migration destination? I have toon i would love to move there ,
I can’t give you a definitive answer, but migration decisions are generally not made by the local Team, nor is the local Team generally given much insight into the decisions.

From my personal observations of past practices, I would venture to guess that Idaho and El Dorado we’re not chosen as possible destinations because open migration targets generally will not become migration sources and they are being considered for possible near future migration openings. Again, this is a conclusion from my personal observations—I have no greater insight on the matter as a Team member than as a player interested in the subject.

Annie-Bell

I can’t give you a definitive answer, but migration decisions are generally not made by the local Team, nor is the local Team generally given much insight into the decisions.

From my personal observations of past practices, I would venture to guess that Idaho and El Dorado we’re not chosen as possible destinations because open migration targets generally will not become migration sources and they are being considered for possible near future migration openings. Again, this is a conclusion from my personal observations—I have no greater insight on the matter as a Team member than as a player interested in the subject.
totally makes sense, knew closing or offering migrate out worlds not determined by local team but didnt know which worlds not migrated to as well (thought decided by this inno team).

would have to agree with best guesses about el dor and idaho but i guess we still trying to wrap our head around that briscoe and dakota were slotted as designation routes, kinda figured them as also up for migrating out places as ones u mentioned. Do welcome chance to drop one of my characters in dakota tho, so apprec.