We really need to close down the older worlds and allow migration

Harriet Oleson

No, it doesn't send an email to inform players.
Thanks for your answer. But maybe the team should think about sending one ? When a migration opens or when a world is about to fully close. Like "last chance to get your toon back" or something. You know, like the automatic messages we receive in other games when our toon is about to be deleted because of inactivity : to incite the player to come back or in case the player didn't know.

Cause if I understand correctly, migration routes open only for the less populated/active worlds, and mainly only the very few survivors are informed about it and migrate. If players who left don't follow TW news or aren't in touch with current players, they aren't informed. Including all players who still liked the game but left because their world was becoming inactive, or even those who left because of personal problems with other players in their world. I think a lot of them could be interested by coming back to play in another world, and they may not do it only because they don't know when a migration happens (or when a world closes).
A mail announcing that, if they don't already have toons in the host worlds, they can change world if they want, allowing them to have a new beginning with their toon, to get back their inventories, bonds, achievements etc, last chance to not see their toon deleted for good, I think it can be incentive to come back.

Annie-Bell

With announcement of houston closure, is it possible for inno to post in saloon topic message such as (or similar to)

Houston World Closure Oct 18, 2023, please refer to announcement https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/closing-houston-on-2023-10-18.61470/

Info was posted in world telegram and forum by players but we all know not all read tg, forums or inno forum. Hoping to have inno put as saloon topic until close date to make sure people quickly signng in may notice. Also recall a pop up for other things (surveys, free gift) upon login that could alert people so dont lose their characters if didnt notice. Thanks in advance

Oddersfield

is there a mechanism for transferring nuggets from Houston to a toon on one of the offered migration worlds? I already have toons on all the options.

When will a decision on possible other migratory worlds be made?

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
With announcement of houston closure, is it possible for inno to post in saloon topic message such as (or similar to)

Houston World Closure Oct 18, 2023, please refer to announcement https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/closing-houston-on-2023-10-18.61470/

Info was posted in world telegram and forum by players but we all know not all read tg, forums or inno forum. Hoping to have inno put as saloon topic until close date to make sure people quickly signng in may notice. Also recall a pop up for other things (surveys, free gift) upon login that could alert people so dont lose their characters if didnt notice. Thanks in advance
There is an active interstitial, everyone should notice it.

is there a mechanism for transferring nuggets from Houston to a toon on one of the offered migration worlds? I already have toons on all the options.

When will a decision on possible other migratory worlds be made?
Please contact us on support and we can have a look if your nuggets are eligible for transfer.

Oddersfield

Most players
There is an active interstitial, everyone should notice it.

Please contact us on support and we can have a look if your nuggets are eligible for transfer.
Thank you for your positive response. I will contact you when I return from vacation in a week or so and give you a complete listing of what I am looking to transfer if I delete my Houston toon. It is too hard to do on a cell phone!

I am curious though. How can any nuggets not be eligible as a player has (a) earned them and/or (b) bought them? Is there a differentiation between the two sources?

sheep1

It is very interesting that Kansas is considered as '' highly populated world with 63 characters of 150 lvl ++ (who knows how many of them are actually avtive) while on the other hand Arizona which is one of the most active worlds is considered as an average populated world by the system. LOL? can someone explain to us what is going on?

asdf124

Most players

Thank you for your positive response. I will contact you when I return from vacation in a week or so and give you a complete listing of what I am looking to transfer if I delete my Houston toon. It is too hard to do on a cell phone!

I am curious though. How can any nuggets not be eligible as a player has (a) earned them and/or (b) bought them? Is there a differentiation between the two sources?
if you get the nuggets from activity, those aren't eligible.

asdf124

So how does Inno know how many from each source at any one time? When you spend nuggets how is it decided which source of nuggets is used first?
filtering activity in nugget log, then they would simply calculate how many nuggets you gained from activity. Afterwards, it would just deduct the amount you had from daily. I am just saying this cause people would do more than 1 world, then just wait for it to die, then ask for their free nuggets.

panos-the-best

It is very interesting that Kansas is considered as '' highly populated world with 63 characters of 150 lvl ++ (who knows how many of them are actually avtive) while on the other hand Arizona which is one of the most active worlds is considered as an average populated world by the system. LOL? can someone explain to us what is going on?
I am not 100% sure but I think it is about the registered players you see in this link, not about the active players

iulianp

The West Team
In-Game Supporter
I can not understant those numbers... 31k register players on kansas? when? how? including banned players and inactive players?
The number includes all the accounts that have registered on that server, not only active ones.