Wargames - RPG

DeletedUser

Minnow pulled out his pistol and shot at the traget the quiest he ever did...

He relie wanted to pass trianing.

DeletedUser

Red watched Minnows, seeing him shoot the target. Red chuckled and typed into the console,"Firefight simulation. Minnows VS Predator Modifed to Level 5." Red watched as Minnows was thrown into a cage and a predator appeared in there. It roared out and went to tackle Minnows. Red chuckled some more and checked the clip on his rifle in case Minnows becomes slaughter.

DeletedUser

Minnow began to hit the beast with the bootom of his gun until it roared with pain, he kicked it off and it rolled backwards into the cage wall he then emptyed a clip inot it's head bfor kicking it agian and reloading

He stood to attention and said "SIR!" and saluted

DeletedUser13682

Rolf was teleported to a platform, which was on a narrow beam a couple hundred feet up. "That *******. All I wanted to know was what happened to Sam." Rolf turned on his communicator, and called the MI to be extracted. A few precarious minutes later, he was in an MI dropship, headed to Earth training range. He was dropped 2 inches from where Red was. "What was that for? You almost got me killed. I don't need two people doing that."

DeletedUser

The Predator had instant speed, being able to dodge the laser to the head. He tackled into Minnows and started to claw through the armor. Red said into the cage speaker,"Use your knife."

And then Red stared at Rolf. "I did what I needed. I knew Blue wouldnt harm you. Sam.....the idiot haha!!! Naming my girlfriend Susan.....what kind of name is that?" Red said with a chuckle. Red then said,"Don't worry Rolf, I knew you'd get out. Now, I want you to help with my training setup here. And go help out Minnows please?"

DeletedUser

"These things kick butt" he said as he pulled out his knife and stood ready to react to a pounch onto him

DeletedUser

The Predator clawed through the shields, and started to hack through the metal of the armor. If nothing was done, Minnows would be but a stain on a nicely cleaned cage.

DeletedUser

He kicked it back agian and lunged at it, knife in had he sliced it along it's head as he flew past and hit the side, repeated the move and then befor he done it a second time the preditor fought back but he changed his direction and stabbed it in the chest and threw it angiast the other wall

DeletedUser

Red smiled and Minnows was out of the cage. The Predator was dead, but that was test one. Red then said on the speaker,"All privates, your new target is Minnows." The other privates pulled out there rifles, starting to fire lazer bolts at Minnows.

DeletedUser

"bring it" he held out his pointing finger and gestured them to shoot as 3 lazer bolts missed he jumped foward and landed with a roll on the floor and ran up from his roll stright into the first private ramming them both into the wall a few seconds later a body flew out and hit another knocking him out and left on the floor he then sprinted while side strafing to doge lazer bolts he then lunged forward and kicked the other private into the next picked up his lazer rifel and hit the one he knocked out with the body

DeletedUser13682

"Sh*t James, you really know how to train your recruits." He yelled out. "Good luck Fish!" He turned back to James. "I want to know why Zion's skeleton is floating in a puddle of acid." His communicator beeped. It was a hacker friend. "Rolf, Susan is a player. A good player. I also traced some of her mods to a guy named Red. I heard you were in contact with him." Rolf walked away for a moment. "Yeah. I'm with him." "Be careful." The transmission cut out. Rolf walked back over to Red. "Do you know about that Bee-Girl Commander Sam fought, he called her Susan."

DeletedUser

"Great. Now what?" I said at the blank screen.
Then all of the sudden, a man appeared on the screen. He was dressed in a military uniform.
"Comrade Zion, you have been selected for the ultimate test." He said.
Then all of the sudden he reached out for me. At first I thought it was a some sort of mini-movie or something. But then the arm reached out through my own computer screen and grabbed my shirt.
"Hey, what's going on? I have rights!" I struggled to free myself, but the grip was too strong.
Then the officer pulled me in my computer screen........

DeletedUser

"She's my girlfriend Blue. It's a joke we play on everybody who thinks of the center. We know nobody can get in. So we kill them. This is my.....23rd SPARTAN class armor damaged by the acid," Red said with a chuckle. Suddenly, the game crashed. James and Rolf were staring at there screens.

A man in a military uniform grabbed James, Rolf, and Blue, who's real name was Nicole, and pulled them into the computer.

DeletedUser13682

John sighed. He was about to reboot the game when a person, 101st Airborne Division Drill Sergeant by the black beret he was wearing, pulled him into the computer. 'Who would've thought that NASA made teleportation tech?' thought John, as he went into a void. For a few seconds all was black, then a one word sentence appeared in red in front of John. 'Contunue?' "Yes," John said. He appeared in a level, as Rolf, next to him was Zion, Red, and what he assumed was Red's girlfriend, Blue. "What the hell happened now?" Rolf asked, as he pulled the charging handle on his AR-10L.

DeletedUser

Minnow carried on to slaughter the remaing privates but when he finished he picked up his pistol and reloaded it he also sheathed his knife and picked up a plasma sword and he took all the ammo for a plasma rifel and slug the one he stole during the fight on his back

When he looked around the room to find his trianer gone he saved, But then he got a black screen

"AH come on!" he said as a man appered on his screen

*WHAT?* he thought as he was pulled into the game