Wargames - RPG

DeletedUser

Story: The most popular online multi-player games has just been finished: Astronaut Warfare.
In the game players control astronaut-like characters as they battle various alien military-empires. But what some gamers find weird is that the game is funded by the United States government. What secrets could lie within this popular gaming paradise?

Rules:

1. No god-modding or spamming

2. Profile required (as usual)

DeletedUser

Samuel Solomon
Character name: Comrade Zion
Astronaut type: Commando
Armor: High-Tech Infantry Uniform
Weapons: Nuke grenades, plasma minigun, spazer
Bio: Sam is one of the few best players in the game. Sam is clever, fast to think and fast in reflexes. More to be known later.

DeletedUser13682

(America's Army is a DoD funded game, it's made to help improve recruitment)

Character name: Rolf Wolfram
Character type: Mobile Infantry
Armor: Advanced AI assisted armor
Weapons: AR-10 based laser rifle, M1911 based laser pistol, plasma sword
Bio: John is a good player. He used to play once a week but now plays most of the day.

DeletedUser

ooc: I guess I'll get this rpg started:

IC:

"Now to get into the game." I mumbled to myself as I turned on the computer. After the computer got fully booted up, I logged into the game Astronaut Warfare. My character appeared in a circle of other characters, firing at surrounding blobs of black sludge.
"There you are, Zion. Can you help us here?" A voice spoke from my headphones.
"Sure, no problem." I grumbled as I made my character pull out a nuke grenade and throw it at a mass of black sludge. That spot was now brightened by a blue flash. As the blue flash faded away, all that remained was a black crater on the metallic floor.
"I don't know how you newbies get stuck in this Parasite level. It's the last easiest level in the game." I laughed.
I made Comrade Zion walk into the Hibernation chamber, which was filled with darkened human bodies.
"Zombies again. These things are as dumb as rocks." I joked as I made Zion pull out his Plasma Minigun and spray plasma shots at the army of zombies......

DeletedUser13682

Wind, blowing everywhere. Sand was stinging his eyes. He wished it was all fake, like something in a book, or in a game, but it wasn't. A voice from the distance called out to him. "John! Dinner!" The illusion broken, and John was no longer Rolf, but himself, playing a character named Rolf in a game on an asteroid. He sighed, and logged off for dinner. He rushed through dinner, and ran back upstairs, and logged in again. There was a password on it now, but no biggies, John was used to his parents encrypting the files, and was able to break through them easily. He got back in, and Rolf entered a few rooms. One of them was filled with zombies and a character. "Need help?" John said to the other character who was labeled as Comrade Zion. He got out his AR-10L rifle, and started shooting the zombies.

DeletedUser

ooc: Is the forum server going bonkers for ya, Johan?

IC:
"No thanks." I told the character labeled Rolf.
After the last zombie fell, I made Comrade Zion walk to a door with a device that looked like a calculator. I knew the password for that door.
"1-3-5-7-11." I proudly announced as I typed in the correct code.
The door opened, and a flood of guns poured out.
"Static Carbines, Rail Guns, and Officer Blasters. I can make billions of credits with this level and the code." I bragged as I made Comrade Zion teleport the weapons into my inventory.....

DeletedUser13682

(uh, no. not that i know of)

John laughed. "Most of those are worthless. There's so many out there, and many people willing to trade, that you just have to wait five minutes and you can get 20 almost for free. What you really want is this." John made Rolf walk over to the back of the locker, and pick up a small object. "This thing isn't very big, but there aren't very many of them out there. It's a star chain. People wear them, and if you have one, it gives you very good stats. Goes for about 80,000,000 credits. I've only seen 20 or so in my life." The bullet transferred from his hand to around his neck.

DeletedUser

"Well, that's what the designers want you to think. But with many desperate newbies around, I don't care what you're advice refers to, Rolf."
I made Comrade Zion walk towards the engine room, which was where the boss was. And of course, Rolf followed.
"They only made 15 of these High-Tech Infantry Uniforms. And so far, 9 are already taken, and one is on auction right now. Besides, watch what I can do with this thing."
A black monster leaped from the ceiling and landed on the floor on its two feet.
"These American government folks are ripping off everyone. I mean, seriously: this thing is from those 'Aliens vs Predator' movies. What else..."
I made Comrade Zion leap to his left, right when the creature was going to strike.
"There were those Pikachu Insurgents, those T-100 Assassins from Imperial Planet 3X."
I made Comrade Zion stab a Spazer into the creature, which made it leap back, electric streams bouncing around it.
"I wonder why the government even bothers making this game? Is it like some sort of recruitment project or something?"

DeletedUser13682

"Eh, gotta have inspiration somewhere." John moves Rolf to a corner of the room, and watches Zion fight the monster. "But there are more movies than just Alien vs. Predator. I don't like it when people only thing there's AVP and AVPR." He sighed, and shot an ant with his M1911L. "So, how far are you to the center?"

DeletedUser

"Center? What are you talking about?"
I made Comrade Zion bent down, his jet-pack part of his suit aimed at the monster. I made a small rocket shoot out of the jet-pack and explode at the impact of the monster. Within a second, the thing was gone.
"This suit is not exactly strong, but it is powerful. Flamethrower, nuclear rocket-propelled-grenade launcher, and a plasma sword. Or a lightsaber, as everyone calls them."
I made Comrade Zion walk into a small shuttle with missiles and two guns.
"I've heard the American government wants to have a military force that can function well in space. You know: escape the destruction of earth, colonize planets that can maintain life. That sort of thing."
I made Comrade Zion turn on a screen that showed all sorts of levels to choose from...

DeletedUser13682

Rolf followed him into the shuttle. "I don't need all that fancy stuff. Just a rifle, a pistol, and a laser sword." He got out the lightsaber, and swung it around. "You haven't heard of the center? Well, there's a secret level, and if you beat it, something happens. I don't know if it exists, or if it's true, but that's what I want to find out." He looks at another screen, and checks the levels. "Nope. Not here. Maybe it's a secret code that activates it.""

DeletedUser

"Oh, that center. I thought you were talking about the Training Center."
"The Training Center where you made me a helpless target!" A sharp voice barked.
And it wasn't Rolf's voice. It was Henry's.
"This again? Listen, Henry I told you already: I had no idea what was going on in that war-game. I was randomly firing shots at random players."
Henry was this 13 year-old who always tags along to me. Although he wants to be equal partners with me, he acts more like a bodyguard without even knowing it.
"Anyhow Rolf. I have heard of that secret level. But however, it's hidden in one of the most difficult levels in the game. I died twice in that one level. You sure you want to go there?" I asked with a deep breath...

DeletedUser

Character name: Red
Character type: Advanced Commando
Armor: Black SPARTAN Class Armour with jet-pack, missiles, and wrist gauntlets added to it
Weapons: Plasma Sword, KF-32 Plasma Repeating Rifle, SPARTAN Model 1 Plasma Shotgun
Bio: James is the best. He started playing the game first day. He owns the rarest of armors, the SPARTAN Class, and is looking for a team to help him figure out the last level, which is deemed impossible even to his standards.

DeletedUser

"You going anywhere near the Center, you need me," a man said. He stepped out of the shadows. The name of the character said Red. "I am Red, SPARTAN and top player in the game. I have been searching for a team to help me get through the Center. I need a man with expertise, a man who knows things, an unwitting sidekick, and two others," he said as he started to take off the helmet. A hiss came out from the cracks of the helmet as he showed his character face. All faces of the characters were modeled after there real life face. His shown a scar across his right eye, a small goatee, and his black hair. "So who's with me?" Red said.

DeletedUser13682

John ordered Rolf to pull out his pistol, and aimed it at the newcomer. John checked the list of players, and found Red at the top, just like he said. He double checked whether this was a PvP zone, and to his dismay, it was. "I'm Rolf, Mobile Infantry. Of course I would be interested in heading to the center, but how do I know I can trust you?"

DeletedUser

"Because I can do this," James made Red type. In a split second, James had hit a key and suddenly, the pistol was pulled towards Red and he grabbed it. "Very interesting piece you have here. M1811 correct? I used one of these when I was still in the top twenty. Killed numbers 10-19 with a gun like this. When I auctioned it, it sold for nearly a million credits," Red said with a laugh. He held up his wrist and said,"The wrist gauntlets can control gravity, shoot flames, poison darts, and other things. It's like something Boba Fett had with a few added bonuses. This is the only one in existence, besides the other three suits in the armory of the Center. This one I got before I was forced to leave. The gate that goes farther you need a team of five for. So you want to join or die?" He held out his plasma shotgun ready to fire. He cocked it back and aimed it. His shields activated, defending himself in case they decided to attack. The shields on the SPARTAN were the strongest in the game.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf shook his head. "No, it's an M1911L, based off the Colt 1911 semi automatic .45 caliber pistol." John mimicked the command, and got his pistol back. The pistol was in its holster a second later. "Well, I do want to go to the center. And I would rather not die yet. I haven't fulfilled everything yet, and I don't want to lose my classic weapons. Very hard to get. So, yes. I think I will join."

DeletedUser

James smiled in real life and so did Red. Red holstered it and said,"Meet me at the level then. The last one, Mars. It's like a copy of Doom, only harder. Once you get there, be prepared. Bring any night vision, oxygen tanks, anything you might need. You start out on the plains, going through to get to the facility. The trek is hard, but as long as you have oxygen, you'll be fine. Once you get in, there's four doors. Go through the one on the right and use the night vision. I'll meet you there. You'll be attacked on the way, but since I've gotten to the locked door, I can just teleport to the armory right away." Red opened up his mini computer on the gauntlets and pressed a button. He suddenly disapeared, going to the armory on Mars. While the load system worked, James went to his kitchen, got out some celery, started to make some buffalo wings, and took out a liter of Diet Coke. For a man who played games, made them, and ate fast food and other things, he was pretty skinny. James chuckled as he thought this as he got the wings ready.

DeletedUser

"Actually, that's where the fake center is, Rolf. The real one is in the Hive Level. But Red is right on one thing: we'll need a team. The Hive Level is the most hardest in the game. I died twice in there." I grumbled.
"If we're going to that center, count me in." I said with a smile.
"Does that mean I'm going to be the dumb-sidekick?" Henry responded.
"Well, look on the bright side. Those Bee-Girls can't hit you while you're behind us." I joked with a huge grin.