Wargames - RPG

DeletedUser

James went back to his room and started to snack down on his food. He clicked the mouse and went back to being Red. Red was sitting in the armory of the Mars facility. He went to the locker and looked for the items he hid in there. He grabbed his three extra bags, which gave him more inventory. He also grabbed the BG-472 Electric Missile Rifle. It fired bolts of lightning as ammo. He grabbed another suit of SPARTAN and started to teleport towards the Hive. "Forget that the Hive is where it was. Must be getting reckless," James said with a sigh as Red teleported towards the Hive.

DeletedUser

The screen turned dark, a message says Loading. And finally Comrade Zion appeared in a world that looked like the inside of a beehive.
"I always hated bees. But I love the Center." I laughed as I made Comrade Zion walk into a tunnel....

DeletedUser13682

John had Rolf teleport to the Hive. When he arrived, he saw Zion there. "So this is where the center is. I hadn't checked here yet. But we're here now. Which way?"

DeletedUser

"The 3rd tunnel. Just prepare for a lot of stinging." I joked as we went through the middle tunnel.
But as we got out the tunnel, some girls with wings, antennas, and a variety of guns.
"Their weapons and armor may be weak, but there are infinity of these things." I grunted as I made Comrade Zion shot his Plasma Minigun into the blur of yellow and black stripes.....

DeletedUser

Suddenly, the load screen had finished. Red had run through the tunnel and suddenly, plasma bolts had flied from his rifle. He yelled out to Rolf,"Want SPARTAN armor? Brought an extra pair!!!" James typed in a command and Red jumped through the air, pulled out his plasma sword, and had sliced through fifty bees in a huge attack. It was a top tier sword skill known as Uzumaki or Whirlpool. The blade spun in a whirlpool way, sucking in enemies and slicing them in the plasma. Red landed on the ground and held his blade out ready to attack again.

DeletedUser

"Impressive Red." I told him as I made my character clap for him.
But it wasn't over yet. More bees popped out of honeycomb tunnels above us, firing bolts of static electricity at us.
"Static Sniper Rifles!" I screamed as I made Comrade Zion run for cover...

DeletedUser

James smiled and so did Red. Red held out his wrist gauntlet and let loose flames from it, incinerating the bees. "There weakness is fire," Red said as he let loose more fire as he walked forward and whistled cheerfully.

DeletedUser

I watched Red walk in Zion's way, whistling. But all of the sudden a Bee Girl shot out of the honeycomb behind Red and threw a small grenade at him. The next thing I knew, Red was now an amber fossil. I made Comrade Zion shoot the bee down and bent my character till his face is close to the floor, aiming a missile at Red.
"The missile should shatter the hardened amber, setting you free. Besides red, you have the best armor in the game."
I fired the missile, which glowed bright orange at the place where Red stood...

DeletedUser

Red was freed before the missile fired. The armor gave him strength, so he ripped out from the amber. He grabbed the missile, clicked a few switches, shut it off, and threw it back to Zion. "Don't worry about me. Just about yourself," he said as he started walking again with his rifle out.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf had hit some of the bees, but in the middle of the battle, something caught his eye. It was a small hole, barely big enough for Rolf to get through while prone. When he got to the other side, he was amazed at what he saw. "John, did you do your homework?" his mom's voice broke out, breaking the immersion. He sighed. "Yes. I did it already." He returned to his screen. "Hey guys, come here. I found something."

DeletedUser

ooc: Sorry I didn't reply. My computer was sick: nothing I clicked on the internet would work.

IC:
"Rolf! Don't go in there!" I screamed.
But it was too late. A Bee Girl emerged from the hole Rolf discovered and fired needles from her fingernails. The needles bounced off Rolf's armor, but about five of them struck Rolf in between his nose and mouth, which was unprotected. Rolf fell to his knees, slowly turning purple. I made Comrade Zion shoot down the Bee Girl and rushed to Rolf. Comrade Zion pulled out something that looked like a metallic-pen. He struck it into Rolf's forehead, slowly turning the character's skin back into his original color.
"The Medic-Pen is one of the best medicines in the game. Zombie germs, powerful venom, anything that affects your character."
Comrade Zion smiled as he pulled out a nuke grenade and shoved it down the hole Rolf discovered.
"Fire in the hole!" I yelled as I made Comrade Zion run away, carrying Rolf...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

(The forehead is protected. His armor is based off the Mobile Infantry from Starship Troopers, who have helmets which cover their foreheads.)

bdc17da8f45acee5bdfa460fa9f9fb1bf3af4b030166eb468381310f01ccb60ba423503b1473cb2ccaa714f3f8c2e92189d68a1a1e27b46fcca0727c6e3beb2239775b271bd719148

DeletedUser13682

(thanks)

"Ahh, ****! That hurts like hell!" Rolf escaped from Zion's hold. "Why didn't you tell me that only a beetch was down there?" He sighed, walked in a small circle to test his functions. "I knew I should have requisitioned a gas mask."

DeletedUser

"Uh, this is a beehive you know. What did you expect to find in that hole, leprechaun gold?"
Within seconds, the nuke grenade did it's job. The entire wall of where the hole was exploded. As it collapsed into rubble, both me and Rolf saw something that made our hearts skip a beat: a swarm of giant wasps.
"Careful! These things are tougher than the bee girls, their stingers can actually penetrate armor, and they spit acidic toxin!"
I made Comrade Zion take cover in a nearby honeycomb, and made him fire his Plasma Minigun at the wasps...

DeletedUser

James laughed and so did Red. "This is all it's got? This is easier than I remember!!!" Red said. He pulled out his Spartan Shotgun and started to fire. It took down wasp after wasp. Red held out his wrist and fired a missile, killing ten of them. He laughed and said,"You know Zion, you make it seem like this level is tougher than hell." A wasp came up behind Red and in a second, Red had spun around and sliced it in half. "This armor gives me complete radar. I know where everything is," Red said. He then started to go back to what he was doing and fire flames. He whistled again merrily.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf took cover behind a rock. "Actually, yes. I was expecting leprechaun gold, but you can't always get what you want." He shot 20 of the wasps with his AR-10, and got two that were sneaking up on him with a bayonette. "I thought you said this was a beehive, not a wasp's nest."

DeletedUser

"Well, it is the hive level. But may I remind you this is one of the hardest levels in the game: anything can happen." I replied back.
I made Comrade Zion use his armor's jet-pack to get close to the mutant wasps. I made my character use his flamethrower-gauntlet to kill the wasps. And sure enough, they all burst into flames, then fell down as ashes.
"They should put a <warning: Highly Flammable> sign on those things." I joked as I signaled the guys to go further into the hive.
"We're half-way there to the Center, guys. Let's keep going!"
Now my heart was pounding. We were actually going to get to the Center!

DeletedUser

James made Red move ahead of the group. He pulled out his sword and sliced a bee girl in half. He pulled out his rifle and continued to run silently.