Wargames - RPG

DeletedUser13682

Rolf looked in the direction Red was going. "Hey, where's he going?" Rolf asked. He shrugged, and pulled out his flashlight, in his left hand, and his pistol, in his right hand. He looked like an Irish-American soldier about to check out a North Vietnamese cave system, and John felt like Rolf was one two, even though he had created Rolf with German-American heritage. Rolf ran down the tunnel to catch up with Red, having to shoot a few bee girls.

DeletedUser

"Hey, wait for us!" I replied as me and Henry followed Red and Rolf. The tunnel seemed endless, killing one Bee Girl after another. At last, we made it out of the dark tunnel, and into a massive chamber.
"Honey fountain, flower garden. Very bee-like, and yet very nice design." I complimented as I made Comrade Zion approach the large fountain. He walked around, and sure enough a metallic hatch on the beeswax floor was just paces from my character.
"Ok guys. Here's the Center entrance. Careful, there are Bee Girl commanders guarding this hatch. And let me tell ya, they're good."
But just as Comrade Zion took a step towards the hatch, it got fossilized into amber.
"Take cover!" I screamed. I Bee Girl commander hovered above Rolf, firing stingers from her fingers. She was buzzing around him, trying to aim for his face....

DeletedUser13682

Rolf saw the bee girl commander, and ducked behind a giant flower the thickness of an elephant leg. He emptied his pistol into the beegirl commander, but it was still coming toward him. He flung his laser sword at the bee girl commander, and it sheared off two of its wings, causing it to sputter to the ground in front of Rolf like a damaged prop plane. Before it could aim at him, he already emptied his AR-10L into its head. "That was close," Rolf said, as he felt a stinger go into his boot, he had stepped on one that was in the ground.

DeletedUser

I saw that Rolf took care of his attacker. So I turned and tried to get the amber off the hatch. But then Henry screamed. I turned and saw a green-haired bee girl with a scythe. And I saw that she cut Henry in half.
"Look out, she's the hardest BG commander in the level!" I made Comrade Zion fire his Plasma Minigun at her.
"You're not going to stop me this time, Susan." I whispered.
It was really rare of me to give a level enemy a name, since I killed every enemy in the game, except for her.
Susan twirled her scythe, deflecting Zion's plasma shots. And as she flew away, two more Bee Girl Commanders appeared above the chamber, each armed with two lightsabers. As they started to dart for the three of us, Susan was already gone....

DeletedUser13682

Rolf looked over at Zion. "I'll be there in a second." He pulled the stinger out of his foot, and drank antipoison, and staunched the entry point of the stinger. He walked over to the remains of the bee girl commander, and found a scope for his AR-10L. He smiled as he attached it to the AR-10L, and aimed at 'Susan'. But she disappeared. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend Zion. What'd you do to make her that P.O.ed at you?"

DeletedUser

"She's not my girlfriend!" I screamed as I pounded my desk.
"Susan is more like an unscratched prey I have to get! Actually, she's more like an arch-nemesis." I replied as I made Comrade Zion fire his jet-pack missile at the two bee girl commanders. The missile hit their lightsabers, and blew them both up.
"Two kills with one shot." I bragged as I made Comrade Zion turn back to the Center hatch. But as the hatch came to view, I had a surprise: Susan was there, tapping her foot on the amber.
"You've caused me a lot of trouble!" I said, along with an evil laugh as I made Zion fire another missile at Susan. But instead of staying in her spot, Susan flew away at a quick speed. And of course the missile followed her. She performed loops, fancy maneuvers. But to my expectations, the missile still kept on it's target. Then Susan dove and flew directly for Rolf. Then she flew straight up just as she got a foot close to Rolf. But the missile went for Rolf and hit him, sending him flying into the honey fountain.
"Rolf! Are you ok?" I screamed, watching Susan disappear into the darkness above us.....

DeletedUser

James sighed. Red pulled out a rocket and fired it at the amber. It blow off and the hatch blew itself in. Red then reloaded his rockets and then fired five more into the ceiling. He jumped through the hatch as the ceiling started to collapse.

DeletedUser

I tried to save Rolf, but I was too late. Just as Comrade Zion approached him, a big chunk of the ceiling crushed Rolf. I felt sorry for him. But I had to save Comrade Zion. I made him dart for the hole in the beeswax, which was the hatch before Red blew it up. Comrade Zion jumped in and met up with Red. We were now in a small metallic room, with a heavily armored door.
After a short examination of the door, I spoke: "Sorry red. Explosives can't blow this thing up. It requires some sort of password. Got any ideas?" I asked, rather worried now...

DeletedUser

James smiled. "I know this," Red said. He typed in the password,"CENTER", and the door opened. He motioned his hand and said,"You first."

DeletedUser13682

(HEY! You can't kill me just because I'm unable to respond the same day you post.)

DeletedUser

(HEY! You can't kill me just because I'm unable to respond the same day you post.)

ooc: Don't worry. Your "GAME CHARACTER" got killed, not the real you. Besides, there is a special surprise in the role-play where we all get a second chance. But, I'm not going to spoil it otherwise. :D

IC:
"Hold on." I told Red.
I made Comrade Zion fire his Plasma Minigun at the hallway. Sure enough, the shots bounced off some sort of invisible wall and hit Red. And yet, he was unaffected.
"Just as I thought. The code opens the door, but it turns on the forcefield at the same time."
But all of the sudden a bunch of acidic toxin splattered on the floor, just about close to Red's feet.
"Giant wasps, they're trying to flood us!" I yelped with surprise.
But it was too late. More and more giant wasps joined the flooding, spitting endless toxin into the hole. Soon, the hole turned into an acidic pool. My character floated to the top, as a skeleton. Red's character floated to the top next, only with holes in his armor.
"I hate you Susan." I grumbled as I tossed my headset aside...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

James laughed loudly. Red started to swim out, his shields taking the brunt of it. He got back upstairs, his armor wasted. His chest was scarred, and the top half of his armor was burnt away. James chuckled and said,"Glad I brought the extra." James clicked and Red was in a dark grey SPARTAN class armor. James pressed another key and twirled his sword around. Susan came up next to him, walking. "You know, everybody here thinks your a CPU mon cher. Glad your not haha!!!" Red said chuckling. "Susan" replied,"Well, a few tweaks, some add on's, and this scythe you gave me really helped out." James smiled and Red said,"So Blue, whats next on today's agenda?" Blue laughed and said,"Uhhh trick a few more people into dieing here? You can sell that SPARTAN armor, make some extra cash." Red smiled and said,"Theres no top to it. Maybe you should wear it." Blue and Red laughed together as they walked through the beehive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Minnow placed his bag on his bead and packed away his things from the night befor he then pulled out the new game he got from his friend for his birthday

"Astronaut Warfare? AWSOME!!!" he said a few miunites later he booted up his pc and loded the game signed-up as pvt. Minnow and logged on...

"WOW this looks good already!!"

DeletedUser

He loaded up his player and looked at his stats:

Name: pvt. Minnow
Amour: Old stuff and satarter gear
Weapons: A pistol and a rusty sword
Bio: Newbie to the game

DeletedUser

Red said to Blue,"Well, it's 9 PM Eastern time. I'll be back at 10 PM for our little "therapy" session." James laughed and so did Red. Blue was his girlfriend, who, when they couldnt get together, they'd use the internet. Blue kissed Red on the cheek and said,"Our little internet home? Server-102 ok sweetie?" Red smiled and then went to the Training Center. At 9, he trained the newbie's to the game. He sat at his desk in his classroom, filled with ten new recruits. Each carried a blue short plasma knife, a Lazer pistol based on a Glock 18, and an Lazer rifle/shotgun. They were in training gear, each colored brown. Red said,"Attention!!!" Nine recruits jumped up and saluted, and Red waited for the tenth.

DeletedUser

(Me?)

Minnow stood to attention an saluted a little slow from his daze at how realistic this game was

DeletedUser

Red turned around and wrote on the board behind him. He wrote,"The game."

Red said,"This game is an intergalactic space video game by NASA. You are troopers, fighting, collecting weapons, basically doing whatever the hell you want in a WOW type scenario. My name is Red, I am the top player in the game. Period. You shall follow my orders or I shall throw you right into the Hive to be killed by Bees. AM I UNDERSTOOD PRIVATES?!?"

DeletedUser13682

You are dead. You are dead. The screen was black, and flashing these words on the screen. John sighed, and set the controller down. He had just bought a modded controller with 3-D wrap around goggles, and motion sensor, rigged from Microsoft's Project Natal. The software had just finished loading, and John plugged the controller in. He had to get through a few things to get his character back, with everything he had before, but he did it, and popped up to the site where he died. Nearby was an acid pool, with the corpse of Zion floating on it. He looted it, and got some nanobot health kits. He saw a computer and hacked it, to find out where Red went, before creatures came back. He found out, and teleported next to a classroom. Rolf knocked on the door, and waited for Red to come out.

DeletedUser

Red smiled and said,"Good. Private number ten.....Minnows. Take out your pistol. Your going to try the range with the rest of the even numbers. Odd's, you shall go with my assistant, Charles, in the next room, and shall go over your knives. Evens, use the map icon at the bottom of your screen, and go to Earth Training Range." Red did this before everyone, getting to the range and standing on the platform.

James checked his wrist gauntlet and typed in,"Teleport Rolf to platform."