P&P War: Infraction Junction 1 and 2 V.S. Boot Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol it will only get better just hope we dont burn it out too fast. Kinda nice difference just talkin smack and fighting than the normal work build town and quest. nice idea for a world

That may be the first correct thing you have said in all 8 pages =)

DeletedUser

lol it will only get better just hope we dont burn it out too fast. Kinda nice difference just talkin smack and fighting than the normal work build town and quest. nice idea for a world

For once I agree with you.. :) This is by far the best world in terms of excitement.. I wake up each morning feeling excited to see who has attacked me, and how much money I made.. :) This morning I got attacked 20 times (literally 20 times) but stil made $19 lol.. :)

DeletedUser

yea but staind you have it all wrong. you only worry abt how many fights you win or how much money you made and you are totally missing the point. the point has nothing to do with anything particular that goes on in the world, but the whole point is that is is so totally different world from all the others. Meaning it isnt about duelling, money, jobs, gear, empires or anything else. It is all about everyone getting involved in mass mayhem all over the world and just plain ole having fun and not taking anything too seriously.

DeletedUser

yea but staind you have it all wrong. you only worry abt how many fights you win or how much money you made and you are totally missing the point. the point has nothing to do with anything particular that goes on in the world, but the whole point is that is is so totally different world from all the others. Meaning it isnt about duelling, money, jobs, gear, empires or anything else. It is all about everyone getting involved in mass mayhem all over the world and just plain ole having fun and not taking anything too seriously.
Hmmm. As far as I know that is exactly what Infraction Junction stands for...

As opposed to having a big cry about being dueled, and then attempting to start some kind of massive alliance to choke all the fun out of the world and leave it as stagnant and stale as every other server.:p

DeletedUser

well george what you call a big cry was just calling out IJ abt only attacking workers. but then IJ was the one that had to hit the workers in every town. I didnt have to go out and gather a massive alliance you brought everyone together into an alliance all by yourselves with just attacking everyones workers. all I had to do is give it a little organization.

and for the record I didnt cry about it. as towns diplomat I contacted your and was just trying to do my job as a diplomat and get it stopped. you can call it crying all you want but there was no crying involved only regular diplomat job. If your the diplomat and asked to try and get attacks stopped thats not crying thats doing you job. so I have to laugh at all the posts abt me crying. I was just doing the job I was asked to. but then if you guys werent so petty and trying to call it crying we would be having as much fun as we are.

DeletedUser

Diplomacy, in the form of NAP's and alliances, which you are so desperate to seek at the first sign of being dueled, is what has choked most of the fun out of the other servers.

I have more builder and adventurer characters than fighters, but unlike many of the sooks in this game, I am prepared to accept the fact that I will lose a few duels early on. I am comfortable knowing that (thanks to the dueling level system) once I reach level 50 or so, Attribute points and equipment should keep me fairly safe from anybody capable of earning good XP from dueling me. I would rather suffer some dueling losses and KO's now, than respec to dueling skills at level 65 and have nobody to duel because of NAP's and alliances.

DeletedUser

Right on bro. :)

Hey, could we adopt flooney as our mascot or something?

DeletedUser

Hypocrite.. :) You saying we are taking things too seriously, when in fact you were the one who plead for help just because you can't handle us.. :)

Not to mention the fact, that you broke off an alliance with sdjx's town in another world just to get your pitiful "revenge" since you cant do anything on w10.. Now that is what I call taking things too seriously.. Ayt? :dry:;)

DeletedUser

so the alliance of dcd and el paso in world 5 is done? Lol i must have missed sdjxs famous spamos (spam+memos)

DeletedUser

I have trouble believe your sincerity in that post. If you are true to your word, you should not be calling out for help. Instead, you should retaliate against IJ, and also hit other towns as well, creating mayhem all over.

I joined W10, hoping for a different experience, I joined IJ specifically for that. I expect to be dueled and KO but it's ok. It's something I believe in. Alliances in game is fine, but not recruiting towns after towns, choking the life out of this game.

It's much easier to just conduct diplomacy, keep an alliance together than keep a smaller alliance and fight for what you believe in. The temptation to take the easy route is easy and many people go for that route as it is the most cost effective way to "win" this game. Unfortunately, at the same time, they may not realize they are driving all others who do not belong in this "circle" out of the game and gradually leave behind an empty shell of a world.

DeletedUser

I have trouble believe your sincerity in that post. If you are true to your word, you should not be calling out for help. Instead, you should retaliate against IJ, and also hit other towns as well, creating mayhem all over.

I joined W10, hoping for a different experience, I joined IJ specifically for that. I expect to be dueled and KO but it's ok. It's something I believe in. Alliances in game is fine, but not recruiting towns after towns, choking the life out of this game.

It's much easier to just conduct diplomacy, keep an alliance together than keep a smaller alliance and fight for what you believe in. The temptation to take the easy route is easy and many people go for that route as it is the most cost effective way to "win" this game. Unfortunately, at the same time, they may not realize they are driving all others who do not belong in this "circle" out of the game and gradually leave behind an empty shell of a world.

Couldn't have said it better.. :)

DeletedUser13484

I have just seen a town change its name from shopping mall to FoM Boot Hill :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There can be only 1!

Will the real Boot Hill please stand up?

*beep*

You have reached the voice mail of proflooney, sorry we cannot take your call right now because we are too busy on the forum, crying for help and invite anyone to hit those evil dastardly Infraction Injunction, all at the same time post about we need to stand up to alliances and cause mayhem everywhere.

If you are from FoM Boothill, Welcome to the family! Please recruit more towns so we can scare away other people by our sheer size!

For anything else, please leave a message after the tone.

DeletedUser

blitz just watch

I will.

BTW, at least on W1, we found it quite effective when people took our tag or name by camping them relentlessly. So far, it's just a matter of time before they got tired of camping and change their name.

First MC, now FoM, if this continues on, oh joy, I don't want another world with huge families again.

DeletedUser

Evil forces are trying to stagnate this world. Do not let it happen!

DeletedUser13484

I will.

BTW, at least on W1, we found it quite effective when people took our tag or name by camping them relentlessly. So far, it's just a matter of time before they got tired of camping and change their name.

First MC, now FoM, if this continues on, oh joy, I don't want another world with huge families again.

Who said the FoM was getting involved i just said a town as changed there name to FoM Boot Hill :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.