P&P War: Infraction Junction 1 and 2 V.S. Boot Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Actually since I plan on being a 0 motivation dueler I'll be hitting players for 0xp.

DeletedUser

Being ill-prepared for a war you declared yourself is a poor excuse.

DeletedUser

And the drama began!

Wow, was fast on this world, but I doubt that it will be bigger than silversnake x middletown.

Anyway infraction kick ass! :D

DeletedUser

Why did I not play as a soldier on W10, WHY???

I want to join in on the one sided fun and help out my IJ town mates, yet my pure trapping build does not allow me :/

The only difference between Middleton v. Silversnake is that in W9, both towns are evenly matched, whereas in this world Profloony and CO are just getting KOd

DeletedUser

I bet Infraction Junction and allies will be No. 1 then they'll be the only one left in W10. Gratz.

DeletedUser

Why did I not play as a soldier on W10, WHY???

I want to join in on the one sided fun and help out my IJ town mates, yet my pure trapping build does not allow me :/

The only difference between Middleton v. Silversnake is that in W9, both towns are evenly matched, whereas in this world Profloony and CO are just getting KOd

Hey, im still in trapping form and ive got a winning record!!! 1 more lvl and i might start dueler. Theres still time markus!!!

DeletedUser1105

I bet Infraction Junction and allies will be No. 1 then they'll be the only one left in W10. Gratz.

Seeing as there is only two towns, and we will not be pursuing a load of allies, I very much doubt we are going to beat everyone in our path.

But we'll do our best ;)

DeletedUser

Seeing as there is only two towns, and we will not be pursuing a load of allies, I very much doubt we are going to beat everyone in our path.

But we'll do our best ;)
Yea we have a heap load of duelers in infraction junction I and II. I think in the future we will have a lot of allies but not many.
It sucks i have to travel over 4 hours to get some decent duel exp lol. But oh welll.. I just camp at there town :D

DeletedUser1105

. I think in the future we will have a lot of allies but not many.

:blink: How do you have a lot but not many?

No, we are not looking to have allies. We are not ruling out the possibility of being allies with a couple of towns, mainly to help get the numbers for fort battles, but it will be very limited and very carefully selected.

DeletedUser

:blink: How do you have a lot but not many?

No, we are not looking to have allies. We are not ruling out the possibility of being allies with a couple of towns, mainly to help get the numbers for fort battles, but it will be very limited and very carefully selected.
Like i meant many but not a lot. Maybe like 4 or something. Idk i will let you guys decide haha. But i think it would be smart if we had atleast 2 or 3. I can't wait till we have a fort. Forts are going to be fun in world 10.

DeletedUser

i think its fun as is right now. Im having more fun here than any other world!

DeletedUser

Thank you. I bet we will as well. Or are you saying that we should strive to be last place because it would be more fair? Whatever. Doesn't matter. We are all friends. Most of us have not played in the same town together, let alone the same world. Many players from other servers have joined w10 and play in the same town together again. If anything you would think they have an advantage because they have played together before whereas we have not.

DeletedUser1105

you would think they have an advantage because they have played together before whereas we have not.

Plus we have to carry Hefty.....

:p

That's a very good point though. You have to remember as well that it is potentially going to be much more difficult for us, because lots of people want to take a shot at the mods. Added to that the fact that most of our town members are really taking to the rootin', tootin' take no crap dueler character, then we will probably have a lot of players knocking on our door with a shooter in their holster.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.