P&P War: Infraction Junction 1 and 2 V.S. Boot Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well as a member of infraction junction i though i would bring up the war between us and boot hill. It is actually a pretty fun war, It's the first war i have been in on any of the worlds. But i think that infraction junction pretty much won i mean look at boot hills saloon: All we need to KO is cyber x. (Good Luck mate)

It was a well fought battle and they fought just as hard as we did. We Koed 8 people in 4 days. so congratulations to all the members of infraction junction on how well we did.

infracjuncko.jpg

Boot Hills Saloon ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Sk8erboi: This belongs in the w10 forum.

@Celxius: If he was KO'd they would all say the same thing, the fact that is says Cyber X is sleeping shows that Sk8erboi was not KO'd.

DeletedUser14280

Do i really need to prove that i didint celxius....
...hmm. Yes, I think so.
I don't know what world that's on, so I can't check.

Oh wait, sleepy thing? Alright then.

DeletedUser

@Sk8erboi: This belongs in the w10 forum.
Oops lol Someone move it to w10 forum please. I forgot we had one of those ;) But yea thanks for pointing out that sleeping thing i almost forgot that if you get koed it says everyone is ko'd but only you are.

***diggo or someone move this to w10 forum?***

DeletedUser

Thank you whoever moved it? Back on topic.
I am waiting at boot hill atm waiting for cyber to get outa bed haha.

DeletedUser

Yea good luck with all there duelers/soliders passed out except for cyber. He will be next to get koed.

DeletedUser

I don't think you can quite say you won an entire war just becaused you KO'd them all at the same time. To win the war you need to keep them KO'd every 48 hours until they leave. The great thing about this game is that although you might be saying you've 'won this war', they can just come back stronger and keep fighting as long as this world lasts

Ha although it just made me laugh, while looking for the Boot Hill town (I was on w9 by mistake) their town there has been abandoned and named as a graveyard. When you've done that to their W10 town I think you can say you've won the war

DeletedUser

hi, we are not the same as word 9, no afiliation. :)
we are brand new town with ppl from different worlds, but fair to say mostly from world 5.

DeletedUser

well its been fun so far. its kinda unbalanced at the moment. I mean most of our guys just getting over from W5 so we are outmatched for the moment on gear. most of their fighters are geared with precise slingshots and sharp razors and our guys are still in noob outfits but for a couple.

The Kos working to our advantage as our stores can get built in peace and our guys work for some cash. Now that being said 3 of the Kos showing are unarmed workers which they took 3 ppl at once to put down. no biggy there good strat and coordination. but they also like he said got hit back pretty good. one of their guys even donated 248 bucks to cyber in 1 shot.

yes this is going to be a fun war. once the playing field is levelled it may really get interesting. I figure one more ko and we will have our gunsmith up sufficiently we finished the tailor to 3 last night and got all the top items but sunday clothing.

any higher at this point in time would be useless as most cant wear the items. so in about a weeks time the war should get interesting.

plus we can all say we probably got the first war going for the new world ))

DeletedUser

lol ya can do what we did on the wu vs cola wear and found a town wioth bank and hotel on doorstep so dont have to travel so far. lol i think that was genious idea and was a fun war while it lasted well over 2 months

DeletedUser

well its been fun so far. its kinda unbalanced at the moment. I mean most of our guys just getting over from W5 so we are outmatched for the moment on gear. most of their fighters are geared with precise slingshots and sharp razors and our guys are still in noob outfits but for a couple.

The Kos working to our advantage as our stores can get built in peace and our guys work for some cash. Now that being said 3 of the Kos showing are unarmed workers which they took 3 ppl at once to put down. no biggy there good strat and coordination. but they also like he said got hit back pretty good. one of their guys even donated 248 bucks to cyber in 1 shot.

yes this is going to be a fun war. once the playing field is levelled it may really get interesting. I figure one more ko and we will have our gunsmith up sufficiently we finished the tailor to 3 last night and got all the top items but sunday clothing.

any higher at this point in time would be useless as most cant wear the items. so in about a weeks time the war should get interesting.

plus we can all say we probably got the first war going for the new world ))

You know, we still are going to K0 you even after that speech. *yawn*

DeletedUser

I agree. *Yawn*

You didn't have the first war against us. We already had one and crushed them and its over. You go ahead and build up your town. Everybody finishes their town eventually. This is The West, not First One to Finish Town Wins. *yawn*

DeletedUser

you know we are looking forward to it gives us unabated time to build up. just cause you get koed a couple times doesnt stop a war it gives ppl time to get geared up.

unlike you getting koed doesnt matter to a lot of our guys they get peace and quiet for 2 days to farm gear

DeletedUser

Really? Thanks for the tip. I am a noob after all. Guess maybe I should go read some of those guides for the game I've written.

DeletedUser

Well i'm glad you don't mind people getting koed because i'm pretty sure it's gonna happen a lot.

DeletedUser

Does that mean that you guys will stop hitting defenseless people for 3-4 xp a pop just to pad your win/lost record?

Status
Not open for further replies.