P&P War: Infraction Junction 1 and 2 V.S. Boot Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16008

Dont want to Muddy this thread but I believe FoM Boot Hill need to change that name pronto.....

We don't like imposter's it's bad form and makes us kinda twitchy ;)

Come to think of it the whole of the FoM need to think about where they are going because as from now the MC is officially at war with all FoM member towns. :D

DeletedUser16008

Come on over Saucey. Technically you should be kicking my ass with that kit you have there anyway.

Having bought it in one of my towns you might find the stitching is a bit off though. ;)

Come on over Brother your welcome anytime. :)

DeletedUser

Alright. I upgraded my wep so i might have a shot now. Still have 50 points in trapping so that should make us even eh?

DeletedUser914

Mcs have become boot hill, infraction watch you gonna do *tense air, tense trousers*, ok shoot at Will, not him the other one *gulps*

DeletedUser

So Boot Hill finally decided to take shelter under the big palm tree, the MC Family!!

DeletedUser

LOL.. Can't blame them though.. They've been "spanked" eversince this war started.. They might have a better chance now that they've pleaded MC for help.. XD

DeletedUser

What an awesomely smart move by MC, recruiting a town that is getting its butt kicked.

Good job MC, you really do delight in recruiting the most wretched bums in the west, don't you?

DeletedUser1105

First Band of Brothers, now Boot Hill and Toker Nation too.

Have you seen the morts in those towns? Ridiculous.

What is the criteria for joining MC? Because you seem to let anybody who wants in.

DeletedUser

I think MC is a farming community...as in the community farms them.

DeletedUser

Hmm I think I can beat some of those members from Boot Hill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is the criteria for joining MC?

I think it is..
Your town must be satisfying all these criteria to join the MC Alliance:-

Criteria 1. The applicant town must have more than 90% of it's members KOed at the time of applying.

Criteria 2. Your members should have been KOed by Infraction Junction.

Criteria 3. You town must have some great whiners.
Good that there is IJ in this world, coz with that fast growing alliance, MC would have soon turned this world into a West-Hugs World.

DeletedUser

What MC is doing will never work. Mass recruiting always leads to destruction.

DeletedUser

The MC Principle is: Quantity > Quality.. (A common mistake people make)

While we in IJ have Quality over Quantity... Which is evidently better.. Face it MC guys, the Mort never lies.. :)

DeletedUser

Im glad im on the good/ victorious side through all this... I would hate to wake up in the morning to find out that over night my character had magically transformed from a dueler into a farm, giving out free money to all who desire it from infraction junction.

I feel like since they basically fed our towns coffers, we should donate a building to them- how does the Boot Hill Hotel sound? Or perhaps we should donate our mortician to them as they bolstered our win column astronomically

DeletedUser

How about Boot Hill Bank? I mean, it makes sense right? Most of the money in IJ and IJ II's bank came from Boot Hill.. :)

DeletedUser

How about Boot Hill Bank? I mean, it makes sense right? Most of the money in IJ and IJ II's bank came from Boot Hill.. :)

Anything you make, make sure to add the "Memorial" part to it, Boot Hill is no more. *Removes his hat*

Status
Not open for further replies.