video games you would like to see made into a movie

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Syphon Filter could be a movie I suppose, as long as all the mounting and city scenes are included.

DeletedUser

Fable 2 COULD work. You just need the right guys and the right director. And some of those ad ons that directer always add to movies.

DeletedUser8950

Fable 2 COULD work. You just need the right guys and the right director. And some of those ad ons that directer always add to movies.
Maybe the 2nd one, haven't tried it, the 1st put me off. All I know is that the stupid animation could not translate into serious acting. It would look wrong and feel wrong.

DeletedUser

Fable 2 if you took out the comedy. But its actually pretty good, all considering.

DeletedUser13682

Are you kidding?
There's only about a hundred other world war 1/2 movies out there with better plots, but meh. If you think so.

I know that there are about 100 world war 1/2 movies so that is why I said Modern Warfare and I haven't seen a wwii zombie movie

DeletedUser

Try - "The Bunker" or "Outpost". Both a bit schlocky but fun anyway.

DeletedUser14280

Starfox? In general?
I bet someone could mesh Starfox with Star Wars to make the best parody ever!

An epic Zelda movie could work too, if you turned Ganon into a demon and had big stylish fights.

Oh, and Devil May Cry could work.

DeletedUser13020

If done properly of course, Killer 7. One sick and insane story line.

DeletedUser

Castle Wolfenstein would be cool,but i think they would do it to much like doom.morrowind oblivion would be good if they stuck to the quest.

but if they ever do a sonic the hedgehog so help me,and ecco the dolphin wow, that sucked!