Upcoming changes in 1.32 (details)

DeletedUser20647

Golden set bonus gives 35, plus the 8 vigor/shooting from your dueling weapon. Drop it already, useless item is useless.

DeletedUser

Buses don't go where you live, do they?
Dunno what's "buses", definetly don't share publically where I live and I see no connection of your spam with the thread and the update 1.32. Unless of course in 1.32 they'll add "buses" whatever that is and if you'll have to write where you live.
Golden set bonus gives 35, plus the 8 vigor/shooting from your dueling weapon. Drop it already, useless item is useless.
Oh, now we'll talk about another non1.32 thing - golden set bonus? Ok, let's turn this into another spam-o-gaga thread!

DeletedUser20647

I understand you would love to do that, but we really shouldn't.. might get us infracted and stuff...

DeletedUser

Imagine that, I'll get another infraction/ban. But since you'll get one too, I'll happily sacrifice myself if it's needed to keep this thread clean.
Anything for a good cause.

canufeelit

What really needs a nerf is the adventurer, invisibility + free hotel rooms is rediculous.

i would LOVE to swap my w12 char for a 120 adventurer... so much potential. mind u if i figure out how to get 80 levels with an adv in 4 weeks i just might ;)

DeletedUser

Although there are energy refills on w12 and duel motivation restoration crafted items, you can't do that any more because NPC duels were nerfed in one of previous updates. On energy refill worlds, within the current game version and also with the next update 1.32, to get to level 80 with constant use of energy refill you'll need about 6-7 weeks.

And with that soldier on w12 you're not doing things optimally. Your 87425682768734 health should start on the soldier tower point, not the dueler tower like you usually do. But if the dueler tower southeast point is your must, then at least put one high leadership soldier next to you (to the left). Luckily for you, this high leadership soldier will get +25 leadership out of thin air in the update 1.32 to boost your chances to hit and dodge even more.

canufeelit

Although there are energy refills on w12 and duel motivation restoration crafted items, you can't do that any more because NPC duels were nerfed in one of previous updates. On energy refill worlds, within the current game version and also with the next update 1.32, to get to level 80 with constant use of energy refill you'll need about 6-7 weeks.

sorry, was a subtle dig which u missed

And with that soldier on w12 you're not doing things optimally. Your 87425682768734 health should start on the soldier tower point, not the dueler tower like you usually do. But if the dueler tower southeast point is your must, then at least put one high leadership soldier next to you (to the left). Luckily for you, this high leadership soldier will get +25 leadership out of thin air in the update 1.32 to boost your chances to hit and dodge even more.

it is quite clear u do not understand the bonuses i use, nor why i stand where i do... but nice work on the insertion of the topic.

DeletedUser

i really dont know why the quarrel, everyone had a chance to choose what to become. i have chosen soldier couse it was the best for my gameplay

DeletedUser

it is quite clear u do not understand
Just as I said to the creator of mean girls:
Sure, whatever you say. :)
i really dont know why the quarrel, everyone had a chance to choose what to become. i have chosen soldier couse it was the best for my gameplay
You're missing the point of "the quarrel". It is about this actually:
1. The Holy Trumpet with +6 AP
2. You can't change your choice later in the game
3. Official forums, wiki, 3rd party sites, etc. lack(ed) of thorough info about classes so you've chosen the class based on assumptions and not facts
4. That continued with crafting - blacksmith is now the only profession worth your time and that disbalance won't be changed in the update 1.32
5. There was no stopping in overpowering already overpowered class in previous updates and overpowering soldiers instead of nerfing is continued with the update 1.32

Last edited by a moderator:

canufeelit

You're missing the point of "the quarrel". It is about this actually:
1. The Holy Trumpet with +6 AP
2. You can't change your choice later in the game
3. Official forums, wiki, 3rd party sites, etc. lack(ed) of thorough info about classes so you've chosen the class based on assumptions and not facts
4. That continued with crafting - blacksmith is now the only profession worth your time and that disbalance won't be changed in the update 1.32
5. There was no stopping in overpowering already overpowered class in previous updates and overpowering soldiers instead of nerfing is continued with the update 1.32

gees... whats ur beef?

you've got a class, use it and make it better. do u need me to help? i'm greatly looking forward to my other chars to do some wild dodge/damage. just wish i had a adventurer that u are wasting. perhaps there isn't a written guide for u to follow...

DeletedUser

Sorry but I'm not giving you my acc. I'm aware acc exchange is a sectlike trend in your w12 town, but please leave me out of such schemes.
Also, I really don't need your help. Noone does. With anything. Especially not with details about the update 1.32.

And about 1.32 update...

Achievements will complately replace medals. For example instead of getting the globetrotter medal, now you'll receive an achievement of the same name (as a report).
There are many possible achievements and achievement categories, here's a screenshot how it will look like:
2qx6teu.png

Another addition to the game is a sound. In case your nick appears in the ingame chat or you've been whispered to, you'll hear (as someone said) a "boink". Far better solution than msn's screen tremor if you ask me.
And now you can't say "sorry I didn't realize you were asking for swap twice already".
In case you don't like it or want it, this sound can be disabled by using the speaker icon that will be placed in lower right part of the ingame screen, just above the "help" icon (question mark).

And the third addition worth mentioning is ability to disable (sometimes bugged) chat inputs about job done, telegram received, achievement achieved. To disable those annoying lines, you'll just click the exclamation mark in the chat window and select things you don't want to see in the chat any more:
a9pnqb.png

Too bad those are not disabled by default.

canufeelit

hey, the question in public... yes it certainly does make a difference, although very little. but we won't teach u the small difference to overcome tho, good luck with that

DeletedUser9470

meh, jox, i dont uderstand hw you can be so sure soldier is overpowered without trying it out.
if i had time i would suggest a contest between you and me alone, you as soldier and me as adventurer to show you adventurer is just as good in duels and maybe even better in FFs.
seriously the trumpet +6 charisma is useless. ive never ever used it and wont ever either, because my other weapons sps are all better, theres very few jobs that the trumpet adds a few more sps, but nothing exceptional.
if soldier was so overpowering then you would be able to use the HOF to back your assumptions, but the truth is 1st rankings are workers and adventurers.

w10 as an example:
1 troglodyte - worker
2 Jojok - adventurer
3 Ilija mig - worker
4 shiremist - worker
5 captain jules - worker
6 pincers - adventurer
7 gluecost - adventurer
8 M.I.A -adventurer
9 Zanyman - soldier <<<<<<<<<1st soldier
in a world FULL of soldiers...
if you dnt believe this then i dont know what to say apart from try it yourself.
you diss something you havent even tried.

that said i think you went off topic bringing yet another thread on to the "nerf the soldier" solo campaign u have, there is a thread dedicated to that.

this thread is about the upcoming update which is a great thread and i thank you for your input, clearly you are miles ahead of me, and i assume :p many others.
keep this up man

DeletedUser

they should leave fancy soft leg guards alone and create a new pair with those other stats
That makes perfect sense. The reason they were changed is they felt they were overpowered for dueling, how would making a new pair solve anything?

meh, jox, i dont uderstand hw you can be so sure soldier is overpowered without trying it out.
I know, his complaints are ridiculous. ALL fort bonuses are overpowered.

Adventurer: No other class can (almost) singlehandedly win a battle. Get a pure hp advent on the flag and it's over.
Dueler: Soldiers? Who cares about their hp bonus. I love my 1600 crits.
Worker: Soldier? A premium worker with 3k hp on the WT can last at least as long on point as a pure hp premium soldier.

DeletedUser

if soldier was so overpowering then you would be able to use the HOF to back your assumptions, but the truth is 1st rankings are workers and adventurers.

HOF success largely depend on individual skill.For example adventurers own w1 HOF.
But that doesn't mean we adventurers are overpowered just all the awesome:p players in the earlier stage of w1 decided to become adventurers.
And I can assure you if any of us selected soldier we'd reached HOF lot faster.

On a side note just tried the avatar maker and its awesome:D Not sure why so many people gave it a neg review.

DeletedUser

best thing i know about the update is that its soon and thank god for that.
It won't be soon. Testing process will last for at least a month from now.

perhaps it will stop my overpowered offline forter from embarrassing ur side.
Embarassing? You can get embarassed in something that is not RL? I guess you can always learn something new. I'll try to start with that embarassing when the update 1.32 comes on real servers.

So is resistance dueling still worth it?
So far it still is. To get the same results as before you'll just need to put more points into resistance skills and that's it. But since it's under the testing process, it's too early to say it it'll stay that way.
The only suggestion I can make about it is if you're currently resistance duelist, do not respec just yet. On the other hand if you're not resistance duelist and are planning to respec into one, please wait till the update hits real worlds.

I'm aware that the thread got filled with discussion about one class and that it's my fault because seeing changes I got pissed off and posted what doesn't belong in this thread. Instead of talking more about that class, when I get enough time (prolly this weekend) I'll open a separate thread about it, and then we'll have a nice discussion about soldiers.
But let me repeat something that I've posted a few times already. I never cared for rankings of any kind. And because of that, I didn't want to ask what will happen with avatars in the HoF table when the update 1.32 gets implemented - will they remain as they were when you reached a certain level (which is logical since HoF table is behaving like frozen in time) or those avatars will automatically change to any new avatar you make.
When we're talking about XP rankings, you should always keep in mind that zero mot dueling was a fashion for so long on this game that it's pretty logical that the ultimate dueling class (soldier) is not very much present in XP top15. Instead of checking XP rankings, perhaps you should check (if such thing exists) the ranking of duels done (won or lost, doesn't matter). I bet almost all 15 in such top15 would be soldiers. And I promise you, that won't change with the update 1.32.

On a side note just tried the avatar maker and its awesome:D Not sure why so many people gave it a neg review.
Because it's not completely free - you need nuggets to change some parts of the face. ;)

I know, his complaints are ridiculous. ALL fort bonuses are overpowered.

Adventurer: No other class can (almost) singlehandedly win a battle. Get a pure hp advent on the flag and it's over.
Dueler: Soldiers? Who cares about their hp bonus. I love my 1600 crits.
Worker: Soldier? A premium worker with 3k hp on the WT can last at least as long on point as a pure hp premium soldier.
Adventurer: Get general/captain rank only to duelers, kick out all gaga followers who use 1-x guns and that adventurer who must be premium and almost pure HP to achieve what you're saying is history. Also if just one adventurer nicks a fort, blame it on defending leader, not on the bonus. Just in case so ppl don't forget, player no sikiriki happens to be in my town. ;)
Dueler: There are not enough of them on worlds. The crit chance should not be fixed 10% (or 20% with premium), but should depend on # of duelers in the battle. Then we could agree soldiers' HP bonus is irrelevant. Currently the chance of 10% is too low and too silly to believe a dueler can change something drastically in a fort fight.
Worker: No he can't. If you get close to that tower. If you're miles away, yes, he'll make 100+ dodges. For some reason modern fort fighting strategies tend to forget the distance factor and attackers most of the time are trying to get as far as possible from the worker tower. But I tend to agree that workers have the best fort bonus after soldier's two bonuses.

None of those bonuses will be changed in the update 1.32, they stay as they are.