Upcoming changes in 1.32 (details)

DeletedUser27845

SO ? would you like to be called a noob just because your an adventurer ?

DeletedUser

I don't see why you're taking it so personally. and to answer your question, yes, because i would be a noob.

DeletedUser

Too bad the most they can ever hope for down the road is critting other duelers for 600.
Yes but also critting (almost) invisible flagrushers, flagholders and blockers with 600 making soloflag fort capture impossible without a need to make them generals/captains. ;)

DeletedUser27845

I don't see why you're taking it so personally. and to answer your question, yes, because i would be a noob.

Well i just feel offended. Why you should be a noob if your into adventure og building. And not want to go on hunting people down from the start.

Now i have been all other characters and are now a dueler, but i dont see any reason or logic in why i should be a noob if i am not going for the dueler ?

DeletedUser

Ok, this thread is getting way off track. Please keep all posts on topic or else the thread will be closed. This is not the place to debate and argue with others. If you wish to do that then please do so privately. This will be the only warning given.

DeletedUser

Anyone knows what have changed at battle forts??
In 1.31 i was with 48 atack on the floor, now i have 51 atack on the floor.
Atack i mean chance of hit.

DeletedUser

Anyone knows what have changed at battle forts??
In 1.31 i was with 48 atack on the floor, now i have 51 atack on the floor.
Atack i mean chance of hit.
Your GG bonus either wasn't shown (and possibly didn't work) until this update.

DeletedUser

Your GG bonus either wasn't shown (and possibly didn't work) until this update.
When i changed my winchester for a golden gun i got my bônus i remember, and people of my tower too.
Are you sure the calculation hinding, toughnes, aim, evasion and lidership is the same now??

DeletedUser

Everything is the same as it was in fort fights, nothing changed there - we still get the same initial positioning bugs just as in version 1.31.

It's not the same about items connected to fort fights though. Two items are changed:
- GG +3 bonus to it's holder was fixed/added. It wasn't there previously although it was displayed on item's description.
- Fancy soft leg guards bonuses are changed (+HP is now removed).