Upcoming changes in 1.32 (details)

DeletedUser

Item rebalancing brings up an interesting question: how strong/weak should clothes be relative to one's build?

DeletedUser9470

Because then it wouldn't overpower any already overpowered class.

i believe that char bonuses apply to naked points.
so any clothing sps dont get char bonus boost.
which is why you wont get a change to soldier bonuses.

also likeive said before, you get one sp and you have to chose which skill to put it in.
thus one bonus is completely obsolete.
drop it man, soldier isnt overpowered i can assure you for having played both advent and soldier.

Only advantage soldier has in my eyes is tactics bonus, but even that is useless as a duelist, because you cant just sit around waiting for peeps to attack you, complete waste of time.

so all soldier bonuses are half bonuses.
no way is this overpowered
play the soldier and you will see for yourself.

this said you cannot say that the fancy soft sp change gives any characters an advantage, it only gives sub level 99 an even bigger advantage, and you willsee every single player above level 99 wearing them if this goes through. making every single other pair of pants redundant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they should leave fancy soft leg guards alone and create a new pair with those other stats

canufeelit

"this is overpowered, thats too strong! nerf em, nerf em now!!"

gah

the only thing overpowered in this game is the players using their brain to design a better build than just reading about one

DeletedUser

the only thing overpowered in this game is the players using their brain to design a better build than just reading about one
might as well just ban us and/or put us on another server :D

as always people, adapt or die face extinction as a cookie cutter build.....

DeletedUser

"this is overpowered, thats too strong! nerf em, nerf em now!!"

gah

there is a better build than resistances but let's face it.nobody of them will put 350 shooting or vigor.they only listen to others..

DeletedUser

Yea, sure, whatever you say.

And where are spits on this change?
Soldier’s Tower level 3 grants the same bonus as a Adventurer’s tower level 4 in a medium fort

For god's sake...
I'm now really thinking about quiting this game. When you think it can't get worse than it is and that soldiers can't be more overpowered than they already are, devs manage to create more things to add to them.

DeletedUser20647

In medium forts, there is no difference between level 3 and 4 towers.

DeletedUser

they should leave fancy soft leg guards alone and create a new pair with those other stats

I have to agree.We have too many whiners in the forum.

That being said everyone knows soldier class is overpowered.
If anyone denies this s/he is either ignorant or a liar.

DeletedUser

Yes, we all know that. It's the same no difference thing as no difference between Nancy Callahan and Nitnotnet.

That being said everyone knows soldier class is overpowered.
If anyone denies this s/he is either ignorant or a liar.
Unless someone numbers everything soldiers have, can do, don't even know what they can do, etc in a separate thread there will always exist players who'll claim soldier is not overpowered.

DeletedUser

But still this is again something for soldiers! As always. Why not give soemthing GOOD for adventurers or the dueler class?

DeletedUser20647

It's the same for every class... nothing to do with soldiers (btw, very underpowered and need a 5th advantage like I posted here). What really needs a nerf is the adventurer, invisibility + free hotel rooms is rediculous.

DeletedUser

Yeah. underpowered. They get the holy trumpet which any other class doesn´t have. No other weapon in the game gives +6 charisma! That´s +6 SP to every charisma skill.

DeletedUser

Yes, we all know that. It's the same no difference thing as no difference between Nancy Callahan and Nitnotnet.

I hate that player on w12 "he" is always under KO :( we need to propose something about that in brainfarts section :p Playing there more than 1 year and i didnt see that player available for dueling :no: damn hiders :laugh:

DeletedUser20647

Yeah. underpowered. They get the holy trumpet which any other class doesn´t have. No other weapon in the game gives +6 charisma! That´s +6 SP to every charisma skill.
You must be new to the game, but I know what you mean. +6 tactics helps in duels, but you should go with a golden weapon for the better damage, 7-14 is just not that great. You will learn this as you advance (however, there are a few players that are playing for over a year now and have not yet managed to grasp the basics of this game).

DeletedUser

But the trumpet is fun when you win against somone who attacked you with golden colt! :p

It gives huge advantage when doing jobs etc. It gives 12 labor points to a job which requires 2 charisma skills. No other weapon gives that.