Unique Horses

DeletedUser8312

I think this idea is pretty cool. Only because I like the horse graphics right now and would love to see more XD

I find it hard to believe a Sheriff would like an idea that has already been rejected or created multiple times.

Do you guys have evidence that this idea has been created/rejected?

Its not even in the long list of things already suggested haha :p

DeletedUser

Jack,..You know that I was joking about the dog idea..That was just a useless idea from me (to make a joke of what he said earlier)
Yes I know that the dogs won't be implemented but thats just a 'brain fart'

DeletedUser

well dogs had been suggested before, but where rejected. but the horses would make sense

DeletedUser

Agreed Darknoon, we should have unicorns, pegasi, and even dead horses.

DeletedUser

So, wait a minute... do we ride the dead horse or beat the dead horse?

DeletedUser

*oh my, the horse is dead*

anyway, since this has been dealt with thoroughly and as this is already suggested, lets leave the horse to die in peace, shall we?

DeletedUser

Ah! Yes, I really like this idea!! When you think of a famous outlaw or bandit-chaser, you HAVE to imagine them sitting atop a sturdy, strapping horse.

I also like the idea of them giving skill bonuses. Like you said, the obvious ones are Horseback Riding, Tactics and Leadership, but horses are great animals... they were very commonly used to ford rivers (Swimming), corral animals (Animal Instinct) and I've even been a bit frightened by a few of them (Appearance).

Huge thumbs-up to this one.