Unique Horses

DeletedUser11353

perhaps each class should have different quest for a different horse

DeletedUser8312

I still believe that these Unique horses should only be found by digging them up from a job ;)

DeletedUser

white horse named silver with the stats 1 strength , 1 charisma
with the 200 speed of the quarterhorse

DeletedUser8312

I really hope they vote on this because I think it would make things more interesting.

Especially if you started seeing people from the East Side popping up on the West side of maps, could create a whole new rivalry

DeletedUser

or have customizable traits of the horse... like war horse armor (suggested item that could be found while working a job.)... that might give: appearance +4 or something... this could be in addition to the different horses...

DeletedUser

This suggestion is more medieval/fantasy than western. Some horses in westerns might have been very loyal, fast, intelligent, etc, but they aren't some mythical paladin's steed sent to them by their deity. It doesn't fit the theme of the game at all, it's just another suggestion to get more bonuses.

DeletedUser

oh... that is true... then how about switching the item from war horse armor to saddlebags?

saddlebags might be helpful for extra inventory slots when/if the devs put a limit on inventory space

DeletedUser8312

haha I never wrote in my idea about horses getting armor or any crazy shizzer like that.

Im just talking about special horses, just like there are special guns. Faster Speeds and possibly a few attribute boosters

DeletedUser

This suggestion is more medieval/fantasy than western. Some horses in westerns might have been very loyal, fast, intelligent, etc, but they aren't some mythical paladin's steed sent to them by their deity. It doesn't fit the theme of the game at all, it's just another suggestion to get more bonuses.

Not really.
These horses can develop like the mounted archers, cavalry and heavy cavalry or maybe scouts(yep,..these are from TW.. But doesn't matters,..It can be used)..
These can have their own advantages and high prices.

DeletedUser8312

No mounted archers or heavy cavalry.

haha Whats with all these bi products of my idea

Plain old horses that have a little higher speed and maybe an attribute booster or two. Nothing More haha

DeletedUser

I think that this is a great idea. I also think that new animals should be added to the game. Dogs have always been a part of the history of man. Beasts of burden such as the mule and ox should be added as well.

Here are some random ideas:
A mule would give you a bonus in construction.
An ox would give you a bonus in strength.
A hound would give you a bonus in setting traps and hiding.
A sheep dog would give you a bonus in animal instinct.
A mastiff would give you a bonus in appearance and tactics.

DeletedUser

i agree with that! those are some pretty good ideas... but if they implement a limit to your inventory... a beast of burden (the donkey may be changed to this) could provide extra inventory spaces... or, as i said earlier, you could have add on's for current mounts... like SADDLE BAGS! this would make sense... but i guess it wouldn't take any affect unless an inventory limit is produced

DeletedUser

Here are some random ideas:
A mule would give you a bonus in construction.
An ox would give you a bonus in strength.
A hound would give you a bonus in setting traps and hiding.
A sheep dog would give you a bonus in animal instinct.
A mastiff would give you a bonus in appearance and tactics.

You can't ride a hound , ox, sheep dog, a simple dog or such things..
Horses are for riding..
That place is for riding animals not pet animals..
Just a imagination..
What would happen when a 100KG guy with a black coat and fancy riding boots sit on a poor stray dog?..

DeletedUser

The developers can change whatever they want. That spot can become your animal spot.

DeletedUser

Yes..
They can..
But that space is meant for riding animals..
They can make another slot where we can keep other animals.
These animals can be purchased from a farm house in the town..
They will act as your 'pet' animal..
Anyways..This won't be implemented because it is totally out of question .