Unique Horses

DeletedUser

I think this idea is pretty cool. Only because I like the horse graphics right now and would love to see more XD

DeletedUser8312

Dreadwood's Horse

+
infiniteSign.gif
% Speed ;):p:D

DeletedUser

Timo 6's Ford GT +5000%

Anyway can we please get back on topic? More horses is a good idea, and I expect most people on the forums to like it, but for some reason I doubt the devs will. Not that I know or should try to guess what the devs like/don't like.

DeletedUser

Like this idea, There unquire weapons and clothing but what about horses too?

DeletedUser

How about

(lone Ranger) Silver +5 appearance + 2 aim

(Roy Rogers) Trigger + 5 aim + 3 tactics

(*****) Champion +5 dodging +3 aim + 4 appearance (well he was the wonder horse :) )

DeletedUser

It would have to be be my dear friend Shadowfax! Lord of all Horses :D

Though I do like Bill the Pony, wonder whatever happend to him :unsure:

Master Frodo 'ill be 'aving my skin for letting him go like that :mad:

DeletedUser10480

Great idea. And it shouldn't be very hard for the developers to add it to the game.

And while we're at it why not have Special Saddles as an item slot?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I quite like this idea, one "special" horse per character class and possibly one "super" horse.

Adventurer Class
+ 175% Speed
+ 2 Horse Back Riding
+ 3 Trading

Builder Class
+ 175% Speed
+ 2 Repairing
+ 3 Construction

Soldier Class
+ 175% Speed
+ 2 Tactics
+ 3 Appearance

Dueler Class
+ 175% Speed
+ 2 Reflex
+ 3 Dodging

Super Horse
+ 200% Speed
+ 1 Strength
+ 1 Mobility
+ 1 Dexterity
+ 1 Charisma

Or something like that anyway

DeletedUser

Ya-Hoo!

Well since there are Unique Weapons, and clothes. Why not have Unique Horses as well?

Their Speeds would obviously be their special traits.

Dang, that's the best idea I seen all week! I also like this idea; the horse gives you a skill bonus like 'Tactics' (Call that fella 'Trigger'') or 'Appearance' (and that would be named 'Silver').

Endless fun options.

EDIT: PS:
How about

(lone Ranger) Silver +5 appearance + 2 aim

(Roy Rogers) Trigger + 5 aim + 3 tactics

(*****) Champion +5 dodging +3 aim + 4 appearance (well he was the wonder horse :) )

Great minds think alike OxoTower, I came up with the same names and skills (above) you did and I hadn't read the whole thread yet. lol PROOF that they should listen to US! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If the horses were purchasable then they'd hardly be unique, so this isn't a money sink. If they're one per class, then that would be a major quest reward and hardly likely to remain rare. Personally I prefer the chance of a (very) lucky find, but not for doing the same high-luck jobs as the other rare rewards.

I want to find Mr Ed :laugh:

DeletedUser8312

Well if you build up your General Store and one happens to be a unique just like the other items that have that possibility it wouldnt be too bad

I was looking towards more of a Job find Horse

DeletedUser

Well if you build up your General Store and one happens to be a unique just like the other items that have that possibility it wouldnt be too bad

I was looking towards more of a Job find Horse

Definatly not in the general store, You don't see the unique weapons there do you?

More than likely a high luck job would be best