Unique Horses

DeletedUser8312

Well since there are Unique Weapons, and clothes. Why not have Unique Horses as well?

Their Speeds would obviously be their special traits.

Maybe added bonuses to Horseback Riding, Tactics, Leadership and anything else you might associate with a dominate horse

Even Special ones that you can only find VIA jobs

And yes I Searched "Special Horses" "Unique Horses" and it didnt come up with any threads for me

Famous Horses and their Riders: (And yes I realize this is me cheating and not giving specifics haha but Im lazy :))
http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/cinames.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

makes sense like a war horse plus 5 leadership or something like that

DeletedUser11353

it seems like an good idea to me, it should be worked on though..like how high would those bonuses be,how expensive would those horses be and stuff like that

DeletedUser363

it seems like an good idea to me, it should be worked on though..like how high would those bonuses be,how expensive would those horses be and stuff like that
I think the developers should be the ones to figure those out, although we could give them a few examples.

DeletedUser

I can't see any problem with this, I'm surprised it's not already in.

DeletedUser

I suggest they implement "Master Warriors Dead and Beaten Horse" then! *s*******

Seriously though, I like this idea.
Anythign to make this game less of a bore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

Like it.
Instead of all the ideas with won't make people play the game (own mortician stats, while is a good idea doesn't add too much) why don't they add stuff like this in?

DeletedUser

I don't even see the updates guy. Is it supposed to be today the 25th of March?

DeletedUser363

I had a few tips that they had trouble doing it in Germany. And I guess there is a huge possibility that it will be delayed once more.
They already updated the german version.

DeletedUser

They already updated the german version.

They updated German W-1 on Monday which was pushed back from last week due to bugs and is what they use as a test server ...

There was some problem today and German W-1 was down earlier today and just came back up.

DeletedUser

They updated German W-1 on Monday which was pushed back from last week due to bugs and is what they use as a test server ...

There was some problem today and German W-1 was down earlier today and just came back up.
But how about us?

DeletedUser8312

Glad we were able to stay on topic while I was at the gym :) hahaha