union flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

12 hours and counting

I've prayed, I've not prayed. Heck, I've even tried really praying. ;) I'm premium but still no luck. So those who got it quick consider yourself fortunate.

DeletedUser

As a lot of seem to be doing, is continually trying. If my attempts fail this time, i shall just move on to other quests. Wasted enough time on this as it is >.<

DeletedUser

What, it's easy than it seems, I found it every time I work for that and just 1 or 2 hours!

DeletedUser

God...help me..plz!!!

My town member just got 2 more Union Flag...maybe I really suck..!!!

DeletedUser

is it possible it apears once every 10 overal workings or sumthing cuz this is gay

DeletedUser

wait till your motivation for that job goes back up to 100% then pray then do the job

if that fails, you're ******ed... nah j/k... nah seriously :p

DeletedUser

I have been going at this now for 4 days with a premium account, must of have 400 goes at it all in all and I tried leaving and going back to it..

DeletedUser

maybe there's something you have to do first before you can find it?

try doing other jobs like repairing fences (just because I always get a hammer) or something else where you know you'll always get stuff. then try the guarding fort job again after 1-2 days.

maybe it's a bug?

DeletedUser

wait till your motivation for that job goes back up to 100% then pray then do the job

if that fails, you're ******ed... nah j/k... nah seriously :p

Hahaha...you don't need to be so mean to people like me...:D

DeletedUser

Union Flag

How annoying is this!!

Now on Day 5 of tring to get and have tried the following

• Hit it constantly until energy runs out, noy joy
  • Randomly guarded the fort whilst doing other things, noting!!
  • Top up the energy til full and started hitting it again, again no joy
This is really really a wind up especially as some people have got it in 1 go or in an hour, 5 days is too much!!!

Started to see my self slip down the ranks now, only consolation is the money..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2676

I was about to rant about it here but I finally got it about 30 seconds ago ^_^

DeletedUser

don't want to hear that, lol!!!

Honestly though it is really getting on my nerves, have wasted 50% energy this time trying.... Whats the point in a premium if it isnt helping, dont think I will renew it... :(

DeletedUser

I've been trying for almost 2 weeks now... What a waste of time... Needless to say I've been losing interest in this game pretty damn quickly.

DeletedUser

Thats how I am beginning to feel although I do like the game but if it is as impossible as this to complete early quests then I will go the way of quitting..

DeletedUser2676

what was you energy?
If you were asking about me then, my energy was 0. I thought that I wouldn't get it since it was the last try and all but surprisingly I got it :D Finally I can move on now ^_^.
I still haven't gotten a hammer though :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.