union flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lucky you! I had mine ages ago on w2 and w3. But it's STILL evading my capture on w1. This is beginning to really annoy me. At this rate I'll complete the quests on w5 when that opens before I finish them on 1... :(

DeletedUser

I got the flag on my 3rd 2 hour slot, it seems like everyone is either really lucky or really unlucky

DeletedUser

There is only one thing I will going to say:

"Finding a Union Flag in W3 is really easy."

Maybe it is because of the fact that there are only few players looking for it, in this early stage, or maybe my luck just goes up. Either way, finding it in W3 is really easy rather than finding a Union Flag in W1.

In W1, after almost two weeks of hard labor finding that flag, I found it!!!

Goodluck to all of those players looking for it, I know you really need it!

DeletedUser

yeah lol i agree with dark. in w3 i'm finding stuff that are supposed to have like 11% and lower chance really easily. as in realllly realllly easy. i've always found everything in the first go

DeletedUser

yeah lol i agree with dark. in w3 i'm finding stuff that are supposed to have like 11% and lower chance really easily. as in realllly realllly easy. i've always found everything in the first go

Seems like World 3 is the luckiest World.

DeletedUser

:) maybe devs changed something but kept the numbers on the display the same

DeletedUser

Hey y'all, I finally found it! It was lying in a horse-drawn cart about to leave for the East. I said "Hell no, you're going nowhere without giving me that flag first!" All world's flag hunt complete! :D

DeletedUser

Hey y'all, I finally found it! It was lying in a horse-drawn cart about to leave for the East. I said "Hell no, you're going nowhere without giving me that flag first!" All world's flag hunt complete! :D

:D...LOL...:D

Great job...now let us all start doing the next quests.

DeletedUser

I found it after 2 hours of searching. Went after praying. I got lucky.

DeletedUser

This thread has bee just a spam thread saying weather or not you have gotten the flag, how hard it is, mad that you havent, or that you got it easily. I am locking this because now i feel theres no reason to keep it with the example of people just saying "got it" and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.