union flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Definately pray before trying for a flag... I tried four times with no luck, then I prayed, and voila! I got a flag after 1 hour of work.

DeletedUser

Hi my names Lizy Im rank 3 and level 30, still no union flag for that stupid quest....how lucky am I. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I even got the freaking note from trading in 8 hours doing it but still don't have the stupid flag. Honestly at this point it isn't even really worth wasting the energy for crappy experience and money and a small chance at getting a flag for a low level quest.

DeletedUser

Don't forget you get the grey bowler hat as well which if you dont need you can sell for $210

DeletedUser3563

not just you

Don't feel bad I am at level 17 and have been trying for the flag since level 13. No luck yet. I have prayed. And stil no luck. I do other questrs in the meantime so I don't ge too frustrated. LOL

DeletedUser

it is safe sydney.

bubbey you got lucky. no need to be like that.

and i finally got one =P

DeletedUser

we'll see how long it takes me to get one. i've already done 6 hours on it (not all at once!) and don't have it yet. i've prayed and i've waite for motivation. still nothing.

all thats left to do is keep trying!

DeletedUser

I don't recall exactly , but I think My motivation was down to about 40% .
Others have posted in this thread about finding it with low motivation as well .
Just an observation .

DeletedUser

I'm fairly certain I read somewhere that motivation does not affect the chance of finding a product. Not 100% sure though, might want to check on that.

DeletedUser

products chance to be found does not change. only the chance to find random items is affected by motivation.

DeletedUser

I just can't seem to stop finding union flags, it's quite annoying really> I now run into 2 stacks cos i got 27. I sold 7 to the general store but you don't get much for them. it's a shame you can't sell them in the town. Apparently you can give them away free to other players though. Would anybody like one?

DeletedUser

Being Adventurer class character increases your chances of finding the flag and other items...think about that when turning level 10

DeletedUser

27hrs, several with church before hand, still no damn flag
Okay, I don't really know how many hours since I stopped counting after 12 two hour shifts (after one whole day's worth why bother?)
Even with full motivation 30 excess points, adventurer bonus and for a while the premium bonus I still haven't got it. Found 4 rusty razors and several broken bottles but not the flag I need

DeletedUser

Im adventure class and after dropping 40 something hours into finding it, still no flag

DeletedUser

same

same with me aswell
i mean its a 2% chance for half an hour
so thats 8% chance in 2 hours
plus my bonus (does that add 10 onto the chance or increase by 10% - 10% = 11% 30% = 33% ect ect?)

and i have done 40hrs on it (ish) and all i have got is a broken whiskey bottle...

DeletedUser

the thing many adventurers haven't realised is the percentage.

when someone says, " my chance of finding this is increased by 10%" it means.

110/100 x 10%. which gives you 11%.

At first I also thought that i would get 10% + 10% chance with the adventurer bonus but that's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.