Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

I just need one update so my cloth calc will work until the issues is resolved what ever you guys do don't try and reload the extension I lost all my data and now have nothing what do you say give me one update

DeletedUser16928

I have just released a new version of the ClothCalc script with automatic calculation data update completely disabled. As we now need to be more careful about our CPU load, I also included a load check to the code, so that if there is too much load at the moment, the server will refuse to do your calculation. Right now the load limit is very strict and you will likely get refused all the time. I will hopefully make it more friendly in a few hours, but I first need to see how well does it keep the load under control.

TL;DR: update ClothCalc (old versions are intentionally broken) and be patient when trying to update your data.

//update: I already increased the load limit as high as we can afford right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35120

Thanks Petee, that you work so hard for the script to be up and running is really appreciable :up:

DeletedUser

Thanks also Petee I have noticed that my gold and silver jobs no longer import to my map meaning that I don't see the white or yellow dots on the mini map. But if I go to export the info it does appear is it just me or are other seeing this

DeletedUser

Is there anyway that you Pete can update the script for the new job's and the new 15s jobs calcuation on the beta servers?

DeletedUser

he is not allowed if you read a few pages back da twista explicitly warned petee to not put beta stuff on the site etc anymore, until its actually released here, see post 1340

DeletedUser

he is not allowed if you read a few pages back da twista explicitly warned petee to not put beta stuff on the site etc anymore, until its actually released here, see post 1340

I know about that, be he is allowed to put the stuffs on the site when it has been released on the beta servers.

Ripwise

He aint allowed to post items before they hit .net because of possible changes to the items.

Da Twista said it in his post and he is community manager for .net so his word is final!!!

DeletedUser

My Cloth calc is not working on one of my worlds custom sets work put when I try and bring up the list of jobs they just will not appear everything is up to date but I am getting error code as follows

1 GENERICERROR#; handle Jobslist Cannot call method 'toUpperCase' of undefined
0 GENERICERROR#; handle Jobs Cannot read property 'short_name' of undefined

DeletedUser8627

After each update The West has, tw-db.info needs to adjust their script in order to work.

I'm sure they busy with this already.

DeletedUser

Question: would it be possible to get the new correct luck ranges of job in the calculator on tw.db since this way we cannot try and check whats the max luck we can get on those new jobs.

Secondly if i go to the calculator any of the new gear i already bought does show and work, but unlike the ''old'' clothing that i don't own i can't seem to select the new clothing i not own to check if its any good or usefull for a job?

DeletedUser

Secondly if i go to the calculator any of the new gear i already bought does show and work, but unlike the ''old'' clothing that i don't own i can't seem to select the new clothing i not own to check if its any good or usefull for a job?
All those new items are in "secret" category at the moment.