Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser6752

Clothcalc works fine for me on w1 and Colorado, but all I get on Arizona and Briscoe when I try to use it is spinning pistols.

Ripwise

Clothcalc for me shows all the new jobs in the luck section at the bottom of the list with wrong values.

DeletedUser

It doesn't work after I bought the set with no name on Colorado :(

EDIT: Specifically, the Select Job button no longer opens.

EDIT EDIT: Please excuse me, I am stupid. It is not working on W12 and Colorado AFTER updating data. I reloaded the game and I'm now getting the spinning pistols described a few posts above.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: And reinstalled the script too. When the spinning pistols finally stops, I'm back to the same problem: The Select Job button no longer opens the list. So it has nothing to do with the new set of clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 GENERICERROR#; handle Jobslist Cannot call method 'toUpperCase' of undefined
0 GENERICERROR#; handle Jobs Cannot read property 'short_name' of undefined
This is what the code is when I have the problem as described in all your post but this is intermittent for me it will work its self out over time but is there any new info on how to correct this problem when it happens weird will only happen in two of the four worlds I am on

DeletedUser

oh this happens when updating so I suggest only updating when you really need to and if you update on one world and the error code comes up don't update on your other worlds until you are able to successfully update the world that the error code appeared on this will prevent losing the function on your other worlds

DeletedUser

When will we get an update on the userscript on Beta worlds? Can't use tw-db clothcalc there cuz of the valentines update today.

DeletedUser6752

And now it's been disabled on all worlds.

Is this temporary just for the Valentines Day event, or is it permanent?

DeletedUser35120

I think clothcalc is just not compatible enough for this version.. so incompatible that even the icon is failing to appear :)P). What's most striking is the recruitment page in FF's ...can't sort by certain parameters.. was so helpful.

Just gotta wait for a update from Petee I guess.

Edit:-

Tw-db.info is itself down now :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the clothcalc script will be updated soon (I have corrected the bug with the new version and send it to Petee), but I don't know why the server is down. So, be patient ;)

DeletedUser16928

As for the downtime, it's caused by a hardware failure at our hosting. They don't know when they can get it fixed yet (hopefully it's a matter of few hours at most).. Until then, we are not able to make the release. Sorry :-/

DeletedUser

any chance that with new cloth calc also the luckranges of the new jobs get incorporated?