Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

OK, don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'm STILL getting "Problem loading page" errors for "tw-db.info". Have they changed the IP address? Everybody but me seems to be getting them again.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No I'm not getting in either. Shame as its a great site. Tried IE and Chrome but no luck for the last few days. Any advice gratefully received.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, but my provider is blocking some IP's. Cannot do anything about that as they denied my request to unblock all of them, instead of they've told me to provide all IP's from people who cannot go on my website. This is impossible task, so if you cannot access tw-db, please use some proxy server like http://freeproxyserver.net/ or try addons for your browser. There is lots of them. Will post guide on my forum soon for those who will have some problem.

Once again, I apologize, but this is not my fault.

thanks,
abedy

DeletedUser

Hello,

thanks for this awesome site.

Just noted that the import tool doesn't work anymore for me. We had people's inventory links posted on the town forum and they don't show inventory properly anymore.

Anyone else getting this problem?

Thanks

DeletedUser

Hash is the same, just try to update links, it was invent.php&x= and now is index.php?strana=invent&x=

I'm quite busy now, but will try to check for mistakes. Trying to fix some links in quests section and problem with skills when you select too many skills at once

Edit:

Little preview from our work table

bldclc.jpg

DeletedUser

However, the name of the objects don't appear anymore. The purchase price is also not properly showing. It also shows: require character class for every item.

I am using Firefox 3.6.13.

As a constructive comments, the last version was much nicer. I was simple and taking the full page with only one scroll bar.

But anyways, thanks for your work :)
Cheers

DeletedUser

I completely deleted whole cache. It should be working now, please select your language first.

DeletedUser

Do we have to import the same alliances in a world regulary or is it updated automatically?

DeletedUser

Users have to update them as you have to be logged in on your account. Import last approx 2 minutes :)

DeletedUser

Hi everyone!
I'm sheriff bill(stolkie here) from the dutch community.
Abedy is stopped with playing The-West, and has not the motivation to develop TW-db.info anymore.
Slygoxx and I have talked with him, and we decided to take TW-db.info over.
Slygoxx is for the financial business and develops a little bit.
I'm for support and developping too.

I will say thanks to Abedy for everything he did!

regards,
sheriff bill

DeletedUser

if you log again, thanks Abedy.

Sad your site is now gone. That must have been a lot of work.

DeletedUser

TWdb down/gone? It can´t be! It says in the site "Account Suspended". :(

DeletedUser

I know, there are some problems with CPU.

maybe there was a hacker:(

DeletedUser

Derek, I´ve used that site, but I had to reformat my PCs harddrive and everything was lost. And I think I remember my password but it isn´t working! >.<

And I don´t wanna create a new account there. If only an admin there could delete my acc so I could create a new one with the same name. And they aren´t even answering my mails I´ve sent them!!

DeletedUser

there are big problems!

our hoster won't bring back the site online because there are to many visitors(34.000.000 in one month).
we have to pay more but it costs $40 per month
we have to decide: go on, or stop

DeletedUser

Please don´t stop! Just go on! There are things that are more expensive than $40/month.