Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

If the worst comes to the worst, have you considered making it a subscription only site? I'm sure some people would pay a small amount to be able to use it if that helps to subsidise the costs somewhat.

DeletedUser

I've found an other hoster and it's a little bit cheaper.
so i go on!
I try to get the site next week again online

DeletedUser

Why isn´t twdb alliance import script working anymore? I copied it to the adress bar and press enter and nothing happens. :(

DeletedUser

We have launched Crafting section. Currently still on Beta but other players can have little info what is about :)

DeletedUser

We have launched Crafting section. Currently still on Beta but other players can have little info what is about :)

Thank you very much. Look forward to it as more info comes out but it provides a useful insight.

I was wondering if you were planning to put up the requirements for the new level 90 quest soon? ;)

DeletedUser

New quest line added. Well only info I have so far, waiting for more info, so I will add that as soon as I get some. I market new quests for lvl 90, but probably this is not accurate. Will wait for correct data.

DeletedUser

You guys are amazing. You really are. In my opinion this is the best TW support site by some margin.

DeletedUser

Why isn´t the captcha working anymore? I can´t contact you if there isn´t a captcha! It says GD not detected! Wth is a GD?? Captcha? How can I fix this? :(

DeletedUser

Fixed now. Thanks for info :)

We are adding characters stats (how many classes what level are on servers) plus updating items names from game. This will take a while so probably will go online this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

More bugs/errors maybe. I tried to contact you and wrote the captcha right. But why does it redirect to a blank page and I have to write the message again? I really don´t wanna spam. Can you make it as before? No redirecting to a white blank page when trying to contact you.

DeletedUser

Cannot connect to twdb. Is it down, server errors maybe? I´m trying to connect again.

DeletedUser16928

Thanks for your support, guys, it's your appreciation that keeps us going ;).
Two hours ago, we released an upgrade to the quests section. You can now see there the quest steps which require you to find an item while doing a certain job and meeting certain conditions. See an example here.