Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser14006

This website is as reliable as a meteorologist selling second hand cars.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tw.db is so much cooler than weststats too. And weststats is still not propelry updated... Come on!! Make tw.db accessible again! We´re waiting. *sigh* :(

Deleted User - 1278415

Yea I bet that we unintentionally took down tw-db with all the traffic of 1.3 the webserver hosting it probably shut it down.

tw-db probably needs to reconsider their home or talk to weststats provider and merge the 2 sites to become the reliable website we need.

DeletedUser

I like tw-db.info pages aswell and I hope it will work normally soon... :p

Yea I bet that we unintentionally took down tw-db with all the traffic of 1.3 the webserver hosting it probably shut it down.

tw-db probably needs to reconsider their home or talk to weststats provider and merge the 2 sites to become the reliable website we need.

And agree with this great idea and if they'd need any help in doing it, I'm ready to put some of my time in it, too.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Got 403 in Québec too!

I must say that tw-db.info is the best for contents but very low on reliability.
But for job calc I find thewestinsider.com when it's up to date.

DeletedUser

Abedy was not online for days. not only here, but I haven't seen him on .de forum too.
I suspect he has issues with his internet provider. There is no need to write numerous "error 403" posts, I'm sure he'll restore the site when he gets back online and inform us about it.

DeletedUser26406

Yeah...seems likely enough.
It's a totally rad site and I've alway used it since the day it went out.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, I just came back from holiday so I couldn't fix it before. There was some server overloading issue. We need to find some tweaks to reduce cpu/ram load. I disabled Quest giver locator for now.

DeletedUser

New design uploaded. Some section are not finished yet but working hard to finish them :). Enjoy your stay.

DeletedUser

Question: Do you have to join this TW-DB site as with Weststats ??
If Yes, how do you join it ??

Question: Does the TW-DB site work with all browsers ??

DeletedUser

There is no registration needed. Tools section is not finished but you can import your inventory and skills. I'm testing Firefox, IE and Chrome as these are major browser what people use. Still lot to do so please excuse errors you may get.

DeletedUser

There is no registration needed. Tools section is not finished but you can import your inventory and skills. I'm testing Firefox, IE and Chrome as these are major browser what people use. Still lot to do so please excuse errors you may get.

On the Tools tab, it lists:
Import (White writing)
Shop (White writing)
Inventory (Red writing)
Skills (Red writing)
Calculator (white writing)

So am i to asume that the links in white are meant to be working as I am unable to use them, i click them, but nothing happens, unless the server via your end needs to be refreshed ?

Also the Clothing ect.. in the Skills Calculate section are not showing the names of the items and the requirements all say "Character Class"
And from selecting the skills i want clothing for on a character i have on world 2 (eng) and then hitting Calculate its not showing Pants, Belts and Weapons that are within reach of my characters level, though it does show items that are far to high in level for my character.
Example: All the skills are left at "1" then i hit Calculate, when i look at the Pants, the lowest level item is level 38 (19 levels above my Character). If i add Values to the skills of my choice, the level of the Items goes up. So not sure if i am using that Skills Calculate wrong or if i need to wait till i have my Characters info imported then use it?

DeletedUser

On the Tools tab, it lists:
Import (White writing)
Shop (White writing)
Inventory (Red writing)
Skills (Red writing)
Calculator (white writing)

Red color meant to be for your own invent and skills. Probably will change to My inventory and My skills to be less confused. The calculation in Skills section showing best items, there is no filter for level or class. This will be available in actual calculator. Not sure about wrong item descriptions, have to check that again.

Regards,
abedy

DeletedUser

Checked it today and description of the items in the calc was ok, musta been a minor glitch. as for the calc itself, not quite sure how to get that to work for me. Will try again once i get rest of the site figured as the calc does seem to be good tool to find out what items i can get for the skills am using and at what lvl i need to be to get them, down side of it atm is as i've already mentioned in an earlier post.

Anyways thnx for looking into it....