Website TW-DB.info - English support

I mean.. I don't even know what part of this to fix..

I have +2 Murrieta clothing set, Mosey clothing set, Shiny Golden weapons and also Lucille Revolver..
Oh, the Lady-in-waiting weapon (bag) too of course..

You said the script needed improvement and then you don't know what part of this to fix it. Did I not answer what part to fix? :D

It does emphasize HP. I didn't say it maximizes HP.

Snr Sarg

This is absolutely not a safe thing to do fyi :p. We should have Petee fix this on the website, it's just one string he has to add to the cookie.

Started happening again yesterday.

Only difference to the prevous time is that I now only log in on one device, same machine, same browser, just keeps reporting I am not logged in. Have tried manually logging out of tw-db and back in again, does not resolve.

Pankreas PorFavor

the problem is not related only to TW-DB script, but maybe someone will have an idea what's happening...
in short - script settings get reset after I log off.
for example - find a silver bonus job, script is used to highlight the location in the minimap. if I log off and log in again - checkboxes in the minimap to show gold and silver jobs are unchecked, if I check them again - previously found jobs are not highlighted, information was not stored.
or, in the settings of the TW-DB script I choose not to use nuggets as default payment for events. log off, log in - the checkbox is gone, nuggets are again the default currency.
pinning items in the inventory - for example, I like to have a few items pinned to the first page of the inventory so I can use them without searching (e.g. energy bag, some buffs, or heart/egg/whatever bags during events). it all got reset. now when I log in, pin an item, it's on the first page. it stays there as long as I am logged in. when I log off, after I return there are no items pinned to the page with latest items used.
I am using Chrome and Tampermonkey. were there any changes related to these that are causing it?
thanks!

I know it's not being updated anymore, but it keeps saying in-game I need to login first, but I'm logged in on the TWDB site ... Am I the only one or is this a general problem ?

That still doesn't fix it, thx though.
Sorry? I use firefox <only> for the-west and related websites, so I've enabled pretty much every non-recommended setting to enable cross-site authorizations and third party cookies. This helps the the-west.net, tw-calc and tw-db websites. This isn't the fault of the website developers, it's the "privacy" and security updates that are going on.

So, here's the thing - every browser allows users to log in and have multiple instances. For example, I have my user1 = personal, user2 = work in chrome. If you wanted, you can have a profile that is KiddKalypsoTheWest and enable all non-recommended settings. However, just use that instance of the browser for the-west related websites. I strongly advise against browsing random websites with those settings. And yes, you can have 2 <x browser> open at the same time. For work, I sometimes have 6 browser instances open depending on what I'm working on for the day, all with different identities and settings.

Honestly, I think the only good thing about tw-db.info right now is the alliance import, older quests, and the in-game options that limit the accidental click of wasting nuggets on event items. <rant>really inno, do I want to spend 8 nuggets or 480 eggs. Wtf do you think I really want to do? </end rant>

tw-db.info i can still use the script to upload, etc. However, the site is out of date and there isn't much added benefit. The script settings in-game are the only benefit (like disabling the use nuggets instead of bonds)

Malnaborg

I updated chrome today, and now this script do not work again, and comes up with the "log in" "bug"
The last fix do not seem to work, so have chrome made new stuff to mess with this, or how ?

The Iceman

Why should TW-DB.Info keep it updated for free when they are offering a valuable service
You should have contributed to it's upkeep so you only have yourselves to blame

DeletedUser34084

Why should TW-DB.Info keep it updated for free when they are offering a valuable service
You should have contributed to it's upkeep so you only have yourselves to blame

FYI TW-DB was in an unmaintainable state a few years ago, when I originally talked to Petee regarding possibly handing over/open sourcing TW-DB. There was absolutely no way anyone could just "start contributing" to it because of the way ScoobyDoo (the founder of TW-DB, not the dog in the cartoon) originally coded both the website and the userscript.

1623527746162.png

Last edited by a moderator: