Website TW-DB.info - English support

xShteff

Google Chrome v80 blocks now Cookies, which haven't set the SameSite attribute. The other browsers will add this in the future, too.

Currently you can bypass this:
  1. go to chrome://flags
  2. search for SameSite
  3. set SameSite by default cookies and Cookies without SameSite must be secure to Disabled
  4. Restart Chrome
chrome 80 disable samesite flags
This is absolutely not a safe thing to do fyi :p. We should have Petee fix this on the website, it's just one string he has to add to the cookie.

sdrgagfadgfasdf

Google Chrome v80 blocks now Cookies, which haven't set the SameSite attribute. The other browsers will add this in the future, too.

Currently you can bypass this:
  1. go to chrome://flags
  2. search for SameSite
  3. set SameSite by default cookies and Cookies without SameSite must be secure to Disabled
  4. Restart Chrome
THANK YOU

RaiderTr

Is it possible to somehow improve/fix the FF/Dueler set calculations or remove them..
It's very misleading for the people that don't know much of the game. Very common seeing people with 9 items of Courtier/Lady set with Lucille lasso..

For example..

Screenshot_1.png

I mean.. I don't even know what part of this to fix..

I have +2 Murrieta clothing set, Mosey clothing set, Shiny Golden weapons and also Lucille Revolver..
Oh, the Lady-in-waiting weapon (bag) too of course..

No wonder why some people comes to battles with some odd mix-match.

the script just emphasizes health. if you want it to change, you can create your own code to go to health 0 and basically it switches clothes/gear to leadership.

"att": greater chance to hit
"def": greater chance to dodge
"type": 1 = defense (setting traps) 0 = attacking (hiding)

dueller, wanting to inflict some damage, attacking a fort:
{"type":"fort","para":{"att":200,"def":20,"health":0,"type":0}}

soldier, wanting to take point, attacking a fort:
{"type":"fort","para":{"att":20,"def":200,"health":75,"type":0}}
maybe? the chances to dodge/hit might increase as you lower hp, but is the subtraction of hp worth the increases of dodging/hitting.

edit
1588990556793.png

add
1588990586489.png

give it a name you want and start playing with the numbers.
if you have the union set, just wear that, no script needed.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

I suggest you to re-read my post. I don't need a script myself to choose the proper FF clothing.

And no, it doesn't emphasize Hp. Otherwise would have the Courtier/Lady bag instead of Luci Lasso, which would rid people from weird mix-match clothes and us from those people.

Last edited:
I mean.. I don't even know what part of this to fix..

I have +2 Murrieta clothing set, Mosey clothing set, Shiny Golden weapons and also Lucille Revolver..
Oh, the Lady-in-waiting weapon (bag) too of course..
You said the script needed improvement and then you don't know what part of this to fix it. Did I not answer what part to fix? :D

It does emphasize HP. I didn't say it maximizes HP.