Website TW-DB.info - English support

Protasov

on your job window dont you have the work clothes button? if you do press that and it tells you the best gear to wear.

Yes, that is for a specific job, which is not a problem. One of the benefits of the tw-db addon was that you could also use it to choose the best gear for non-job-related things, like speed, regeneration, melee dueling, ranged dueling, fort fighting, etc, which are not a part of the default UI.

Smiggy28

Yes, that is for a specific job, which is not a problem. One of the benefits of the tw-db addon was that you could also use it to choose the best gear for non-job-related things, like speed, regeneration, melee dueling, ranged dueling, fort fighting, etc, which are not a part of the default UI.

yeah tw-calc can can tell you the best gear for horseback riding and you can use it for best best duelling and FFing gear if you pick the skills needed, but it wont tell you about regen, for that you can use tw essentials which will tell you the best gear for bonus stats only.

Bad Billy Jack

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ~ DISABLE TWDB SCRIPT

Folks it looks like TWDB script does not recognize the the new jobs and causes your game to lock up when queuing new jobs. DISABLE TWDB. Sadly we need the script and this sucks. TWDB has not been updated in years and I doubt it will ever be.

Folks it looks like TWDB script does not recognize the the new jobs and causes your game to lock up when queuing new jobs. DISABLE TWDB. Sadly we need the script and this sucks. TWDB has not been updated in years and I doubt it will ever be.
That's not true. You don't need to disable it. Read the other posts, it's just ones selection to deselect.

Abydos1

I found the problem...you have to uncheck 'show labor points and LP-hints on the task list' in the 'Task list' settings.

Bad Billy Jack

OK folks, here is the result of my labbing TWDB vs the lockup bug. It is amazing how much we have come to be totally spoiled by TWDB script (why inno does not already have all of TWDB's goodies in the game is another question). Disabling TWDB is out of the question! Yes, it fixes the lockep but I refuse to lose TWDB's other goodies which are waaay too many to even begin to list here. Some examples are shop search & especially the ff ranking screen.

First of all "uncheck show labor points and LP" does not work for me. There is also at least another such setting that looks the very same but I did not lab that one. Besides the insults from roland which he never went into detail on, he claims something about "safe area" in one of his posts and that tells me in the past he had already tweaked his version of TWDB. He is a bit of a script person and probably assumes we all know what we really do not know.

Even if that uncheck worked, I would hate it cuz labbing that resulted in no LP from equipped gear showing on job window, so that is a no go for me. I need my LP for jobs!

SOLUTION (actually a workaround and a bit painful). Do NOT disable TWDB nor change settings. Live with the lockup! When the game locks up queuing a new job, just hit REFRESH and everything is fine again!

You can no longer update clothcalc cuz you will get "out of range" error but we stopped using clothcalc for jobs years ago when inno finally put its version ingame. Clothcalc gives us other goodes that have nothing to do with gear equipping, so we need it.

Besides the insults from roland which he never went into detail on
I quoted the original post as a followup. Also, spreading lies about needing to disable scripts deserves an insult :D And I called you a n00b, really, you call that an insult? :D That "insult" is actually allowed by inno, so it isn't that bad. haha

Oh, and btw, as far as imports go:
tw-db still works (although the clothes/quests are outdated)
tw-calc still works

1665880914992.png

Bad Billy Jack

On that we agree my friend. We both love TWDB! So in addition to TWDB not liking the new jobs, it also does not like our higher levels over 150 = out of range

Abydos1

Billy Jack is right though you no longer can see the labor points on the task window if you uncheck that setting...though I have managed to keep it on my new Brave browser without it glitching with the setting still on to see the labor points on the task window. I think it only fails for those who actually can get cloth calc to update with the 'out of range' error. If you are somebody that has tons of chat windows open refreshing the page every time you set the new jobs is kinda inconvenient so I would disable the setting if it is glitching.

HelenBack

All I want for Cwissmass is TW-DB updated... TW-DB updated... TW-DB updated.

Gee if I could only have TW-DB updated... Then I could use ClothCalc again!

:'P:up::-D

Hint hint! lol

If anyone knows how to track down anyone that could possibly maybe perhaps update TW-DB... That would be great!

Ya I know... I'm not gonna hold my breath. lol
:'P

But ya never know... Santa could be watching! :oh::blink:

Ektoras BOTrini

If inno cared they would have already done it Helen...
All scripts that are available are not created by InnoGames but from players/developers , InnoGames are saying that most scripts are prohibited if not all but most script give very important information about game statistics and PVP statistics that should've already been in the game but they are not, The better thing to say is "If inno cared they would've implemented all scripts as features in the game LONG AGO"

drphil3

clothcalc reminds me of an episode of the venture brothers, where the boys were reporting on a problem light to their old man

"it's off, it's on, it's off, it's on, it's off, now it's just regular on"

HelenBack

Well it seems that the last update from Inno completely killed the ClothCalc option for the TW-DB script. :-(

It was handy to find the nearest job or sort by XP, Money, Luck... etc.

I still hope someone can update the script so we can use it again.. And include new gear and worlds... But I guess that's wishful thinking. :-(