Trading itens(with a idea to solve the abuse)

DeletedUser

All trading ideas fail. Lets leave it at that. What happened to runescape? just because you mentioned that (played since the beginning, quit recently, trust me, I know that game well)

Real world trade happened. Scams, merching etc. And guess how they have done since then? Poorly. The max amount of wealth thing was GASP easily got around by trading junk that has value, for items. And that is legal, but the trade still happens. I could buy 30k willow logs and fletch them, sell them in a trade for stuff and profit. So please, dont make this like runescape, or i will quit and kill you all =)

To the people who just mentioned Runescape, read a thread before posting.

DeletedUser

The mods don't seen to give a damn about the ideas presented in this section. I can see a lot of people talking about it, but no Sheriff or anyone from the staff.

DeletedUser

The mods don't seen to give a damn about the ideas presented in this section. I can see a lot of people talking about it, but no Sheriff or anyone from the staff.

I see staff people commenting on a lot of ideas. Maybe they didn't comment on THIS idea...but they do comment on ideas.

Edit: Actually, considering this post, I'm surprised that this thread has been left open.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's open because it's a good idea. I showed a solution and they didn't closed, but they didn't coment. This is bad.

DeletedUser

Why they just don't say: "It's not good enought"

Perhaps (and I'm just guessing) because they are flooded constantly with ideas in this forum that "aren't good enough" and don't feel the need to respond to each and every one of them...

DeletedUser

So why they didn't closed it yet?

If it's not good enought and it's raising discussion, they could save us some time.

DeletedUser

People will discuss anything, whether it is worthy of discussion, or not. Anyway, I won't continue to bump this thread...

DeletedUser

But you are discussing with me o_O

Anyway, I rly think that a sheriffe should come here.