Trading itens(with a idea to solve the abuse)

DeletedUser14280

Who would buy sugar for that amount when you can get 4 for 2 hours of work?
If a multi or pusher or whatever tried to get rich quick with something like that, he'd be spotted instantly for sure.

Yes, I know, let's move on from your example.
What about selling fools gold? How would that go?

DeletedUser12056

I'm all for your idea. I've been thinking something similar .. like a "swap " shop for the town members only .. allowing them like once a month (or whatever) to take an item donated by another player and in exchange they leave an item (or items) that adds up comparable to the value of the item they took. I like your idea better. You have my vote.

DeletedUser

My god, is rly hard to discuss. 130 is not the price that I choose. If you don't like it, create ANOTHER thread telling that the price for shipbells are low. Will you do it? Of course not, you cannot trade now. Stop to whiny about things that aren't in the game yet. Conquest one thing and think on another. Damn why did I gave the example of the bell? I HATE to much this. I gave that example for you see that now, you can exchange your producs with the players for the price that is now, and the forts will be more fun. This will be insane good upgrade.

But now I'm mad with all this. Now Celxius want to discuss the price of fools gold and sugar. Please FOCUS. Stop to talk about products price. Discuss it when we get this idea improved and implemented on the game. Discuss what can we do to improve this trading system WITHOUT let multis get money.

Anyway I think it's perfect.

DeletedUser

did i whined about ship bells ?? (no i didn't)
i was just saying about custom price but as morthy said its exploitable :dry:

DeletedUser

The custom price don't have nothiing to do with comerce now. Bk if the prices stay how it's, you will sell anyway. You cannot do it now, you should be happy for at least have how to commerce. If you still prefer to stay with you bells go on, but I have no idea what you will do with 20 idle bells.

DeletedUser

Exactly.

Now can you tell me what you think about the idea without think in the selling price that it's now?

DeletedUser

wow this dosent make any sense it should be like in runescape you make a offer to the other person and they can accept or decline i suggest the devs make trading posts in which players who are online trade there or say you put up a donkey for sale there are players who make a buy offer and they pay for the donkey say you put your donkey for 1000 no one will buy it becsuse thats to much but you put a resonable price on and it will sell... and if you go to a player you must be at thier location and if you want you may give away a free item such as in runescape but there is a maximum amount of wealth that you may give to them at any given time which i think that would be around 5000 and i think that you should also be able to give money to other players but both must except and they should add security precautions so people don't just give money to a multiple account i think that would make the game alot better

thats about it what do you think?

DeletedUser

All trading ideas fail. Lets leave it at that. What happened to runescape? just because you mentioned that (played since the beginning, quit recently, trust me, I know that game well)

Real world trade happened. Scams, merching etc. And guess how they have done since then? Poorly. The max amount of wealth thing was GASP easily got around by trading junk that has value, for items. And that is legal, but the trade still happens. I could buy 30k willow logs and fletch them, sell them in a trade for stuff and profit. So please, dont make this like runescape, or i will quit and kill you all =)

DeletedUser

I'm rly tired of people who didn't read the forum. The trade system doens't exist because they can use multi to flood items. I'll present this idea to the devs, people should read the forum before post;

DeletedUser

I'm rly tired of people who didn't read the forum. The trade system doens't exist because they can use multi to flood items. I'll present this idea to the devs, people should read the forum before post;

I did read it. I know its 1 for 1, but as stated, you can trade 2000 sugar for a fancy coat. And RWT will open up asap, and we dont want that.

DeletedUser14280

How would real world trading take effect, exactly?
To get something, you'd need the same value in other items.
You couldn't just give stuff away for free.

Wait, are we talking about Skull-'s idea or mine?

DeletedUser

have any of you played runescape?? we can have a trading system like in that game, and we can also have something like "Grand exchange"

Deleted User - 819397

Now that is a great idea. I'm all for that. It's a great system, with pretty much no room for error.

DeletedUser

have any of you played runescape?? we can have a trading system like in that game, and we can also have something like "Grand exchange"

If you want to ruin the game with real world trading, please go ahead with this idea.

Deleted User - 819397

How would this ruin the game?!?!?!? It's a great idea, and would solve one of the few things I dislike about the game, the inability to trade.

DeletedUser

Make the prices a little flexible. Say around 5% of the items re-sell cost?

It wont make a noticeable difference on lower leveled goods but it would on the higher leveled ones.

There should also be a town auction place. A new building perhaps?
Calling all bargain hunters!