Votes: 61 70.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggo11

Good point Diggo. But then I'm still clicking a button every time I want to look at my town. Different button, same amount of times.
You are clicking minimize and maximize rather than open, hide profile and close. That is one less, is it not?

DeletedUser

Hmmm.

1. Click town
2. Close Flag
3. Click Town Hall

or

1. Maximize
2. Town Hall
3. Minimize

Nope. Same amount. But again I get your point. I'm just playing devil's advocate.

DeletedUser

Something must be done. :)

The town info window really is annoying.

DeletedUser

yeah, it's horrible. and you wouldn't really want to minimize your town, even though that is one alternative...

DeletedUser

Proposal
Make the town profile section something you have to click on to see.

Current Workaround
Every time you click on a town you have to close the town profile to access the Town Hall, Church and Bank.

Details
Get rid of the large profile automatically displayed and substitute it with a small expandable section. If players want to look at the town profile they can choose to do so.

Abuse Prevention
N/A

Visual Aids
profilemockup.jpg

Summary
So when you click on a town it would look something like that. To see the town profile you click on a button or the corner to expand it to show the full profile as it is defaulted to now. Nothing is in the way of any of the buildings now so players won't have to continuously close town profiles every time they visit a town or want to bank cash, pray, or look in the town hall of their own town.

DeletedUser

Just to throw another idea out there you could always have it semi transparent and you can click through it

DeletedUser

You've still got flags covering up a good portion of the town hall and church that way tho.

DeletedUser

Proposal

Current Workaround
Every time you click on a town you have to close the town profile to access the Town Hall, Church and Bank.

Details
Get rid of the large profile automatically displayed and substitute it with a small expandable section. If players want to look at the town profile they can choose to do so.

Abuse Prevention
N/A

Visual Aids
profilemockup.jpg

Summary
So when you click on a town it would look something like that. To see the town profile you click on a button or the corner to expand it to show the full profile as it is defaulted to now. Nothing is in the way of any of the buildings now so players won't have to continuously close town profiles every time they visit a town or want to bank cash, pray, or look in the town hall of their own town.

I love you.

Diggo11

LOL!

Anyway I'm staring at Gem again...

And by the way when a heading isn't applicable you can just leave it out. I'm getting sick of thinking that everytime I read a proposal written.

DeletedUser

Proposal

Current Workaround

Details

Abuse Prevention
N/A

Visual Aids
profilemockup.jpg

Summary

I didnt think this many people would agree...nice 1

that picture is perfect btw, well played ;-)

Red Falcon

Yeah. I really like the mock-up here. By the way, I could have sworn that someone had an offer to make a mock-up of an idea that anyone came up with in their siggy. Of course, I forget who that was, but by now they could have changed it.

DeletedUser

Yeah. I really like the mock-up here. By the way, I could have sworn that someone had an offer to make a mock-up of an idea that anyone came up with in their siggy. Of course, I forget who that was, but by now they could have changed it.
My guess: Diggo.

DeletedUser

Lol... That must have taken you ages, Diggo. :)

But I definitely think this is a good idea. Even better if the default for town members was minimised, and the default for foreigners was expanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.