Votes: 61 70.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would REALLY love to hear someone justify a no vote on this one.

DeletedUser

It's kinda useless, because it's just those lazy people that voted yes who can't bear clicking the x box once to get to the bank.

DeletedUser

Perhaps, but those are lame reasons -- especially (c). If the people who would be affected by something are in favor of it, those who wouldn't be affected by it would be pills to vote no.

DeletedUser

A white elephant was considered royal (but useless) and very agitating.

DeletedUser

Get on topic guys please. I really am getting fed up of seeing it in this section.

DeletedUser3773

This is a waste of the devs time they have better things to do, like get updates 1.18, 1.19 and 1.2 out

DeletedUser

I think the devs can decide if it is a waste of their time or not. Please read previous posts about voting no on something for that reason. That is prioritizing ideas the community wants implemented. That is not our job as a community, that is the devs job. We just tell them what we want. There is nothing that says this will be implemented soon or that other projects will be pushed back to get this idea into action. Vote on the merits of the idea, not some timeline the devs have that you aren't even privy to.

DeletedUser

This is a waste of the devs time they have better things to do, like get updates 1.18, 1.19 and 1.2 out

They aren't going to shelve 1.2 for 3 months to make a minor change. Voting for this idea has nothing to do with current development.

DeletedUser3773

I have read all of those posts, This is A WASTE OF TIME not something that could be done later. there is no reason we need this other than lazy people. This would add nothing to the game and require the devs to take time out of actual updates.

Bottom line this is a waste of dev time

DeletedUser

I have read all of those posts, This is A WASTE OF TIME not something that could be done later. there is no reason we need this other than lazy people. This would add nothing to the game and require the devs to take time out of actual updates.

Bottom line this is a waste of dev time

Insulting people who disagree with you is not the best way to get support.

DeletedUser

how bout until they post something new the profile wont appear?(after u seen it of course)

DeletedUser

how bout until they post something new the profile wont appear?(after u seen it of course)

That wouldn't work anyways. Just because you've seen it once does not mean you will remember what it said and don't need to see it again. For instance, people not in your town that may want to shop there, will need to know who to contact. They may not remember who to contact next time they want to shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.