P&P THP vs GC

• Thread starter DeletedUser14793
  • Start date

DeletedUser4431

Going cross country shopping, please wait for me though, I won't be long. I don't want to miss the fun.

DeletedUser14793

acording to the town founder of cherokee creek they gave you the boot, soo sad.

DeletedUser4431

I was never really informed of that, but its cool. I won't lose sleep over it.

DeletedUser

the only reject here is you.

Hey, there's a few peeps who didn't quite make the cut into my city, you want me to send them your way?

They aren't exactly grade A material, but then again, no one is MC is;)

DeletedUser14793

im not in MC, if you would pull your head outta your ___ then you would see that.

DeletedUser

MC or THP what's the difference? You are a member of a 71 town alliance, Though I bet, you don't even know 20 towns by name.

DeletedUser14793

we have 18 towns and yes i know them by name. i msg everyone at least every 2 days.

DeletedUser16008

Current Badged towns Alliances are

MC 26
FoM 23
THP 18
GC 16
WWW 15 +
NE 14
POW 12
IRC 8

Moniker Groups happen, deal with it and find a way round it :p

You don't need a lot of towns to succeed, just a couple of very good ones. Unfortunately there isn't many out there capable as yet.

Now I wouldn't presume to insult either FoM (False) or GC of being the same so why the continued BS over MC and THP ?

For me im honored to be allied with THP and we are totally separate entities. You do realise all this ridiculous baiting just makes us all the more likely to strengthen our alliance cooperation don't you ?

This whining and moaning just makes me smile all the more, what did you think this world was going to be, the happy hunting grounds ? :eek:hmy:. Or may be like an edition of builders weekly :blink:

Yea I like the idea of having a west where duels don't matter and spends all its time building forts like a bunch of ants to run up those rankings and be THE top town having achieved soooo much.... Aint we great and look we've proved we,re the best in the west cos we've got a couple of forts woohoo

Go ahead and whine all you wish,build away, rack up those members and fort points. Don't worry about the dueling ones we will take care of that ;)

When the time comes for fort wars you'll no doubt post with glee over the battles you win like it was some wonderous victory and whine about the ones you lose because the big bad Alliance was too much for you to withstand.

My heart bleeds for you all really it does, please pass me a tissue ..........:nowink:

DeletedUser

Moniker Groups happen, deal with it and find a way round it :p

Wow, That sentence made me recall a scene from the movie "Forrest Gump".

Bumper Sticker Guy: [running after Forrest] Hey man! Hey listen, I was wondering if you might help me. 'Cause I'm in the bumper sticker business and I've been trying to think of a good slogan, and since you've been such a big inspiration to the people around here I thought you might be able to help me jump into - WOAH! Man, you just ran through a big pile of dog [crap]!

Forrest Gump: It happens.

Bumper Sticker guy: What, [crap]?

Forrest Gump:Sometimes.
He finally came up with the slogan "[Crap] happens"

DeletedUser13484

I thought you guys was joking about Shanked joining your town. Damn i wanted to hit him and show him it wouldnt take 5 duels to KO him.

DeletedUser

I thought you guys was joking about Shanked joining your town. Damn i wanted to hit him and show him it wouldnt take 5 duels to KO him.

He's actually a great guy and a formidable dueler. Good team player as well the GC just lost a really great player.

DeletedUser13484

Well i give him that he must have a brain to have join a good group of people

DeletedUser17294

Oh golly.
Kind of interesting read.

I will combine this threads 'political info' with the telegrams I get from Shauty and come up with a conclusion on who is the good guys and bad guys in this war.

I also do know Shauty sent out a cowardly whining bounty on me the same second I beat up some riders of his as a revenge for THP's first war raid.

I also think I was the only dueller that rode to THP gunslinging one time since I had no clue we were allies. Little me there one time started it all. Oh golly.

Everything is in game and fun. If THP just skip the over the top insults. I am so focused on having a huge alliance of evil riders to battle with. Right now we are just 2 gunslingers vs THP! And oh my godness we are doing well! Nothing we can do about all our weak levellers getting hit though. That is the way of the THP! We deal with it and understand it.

Shauty shape up and behave somewhat civil, but ultra taunting, in the game please!

Giako I love you!

Yours, Illbatting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Nice speech Illbating. I can't agree more.

Congrats to THP for some great actions they did. But just remember all, this is just a game. We play for fun. Every fight I lose I tell my enemy that they did great.

I don't say we have to be friends or something but let's be friendly! And things like messaging players from a town to convince them to join you is weak.

ESTK

DeletedUser13484

Hi all,

Nice speech Illbating. I can't agree more.

Congrats to THP for some great actions they did. But just remember all, this is just a game. We play for fun. Every fight I lose I tell my enemy that they did great.

I don't say we have to be friends or something but let's be friendly! And things like messaging players from a town to convince them to join you is weak.

ESTK

Why is it weak asking people to join a town? :huh:

DeletedUser

Oh golly.
Kind of interesting read.

I will combine this threads 'political info' with the telegrams I get from Shauty and come up with a conclusion on who is the good guys and bad guys in this war.

I also do know Shauty sent out a cowardly whining bounty on me the same second I beat up some riders of his as a revenge for THP's first war raid.

I also think I was the only dueller that rode to THP gunslinging one time since I had no clue we were allies. Little me there one time started it all. Oh golly.

Everything is in game and fun. If THP just skip the over the top insults. I am so focused on having a huge alliance of evil riders to battle with. Right now we are just 2 gunslingers vs THP! And oh my godness we are doing well! Nothing we can do about all our weak levellers getting hit though. That is the way of the THP! We deal with it and understand it.

Shauty shape up and behave somewhat civil, but ultra taunting, in the game please!

Giako I love you!

Yours, Illbatting

lol i still have the telegram i sent you. let me find it

Last edited by a moderator: