P&P THP vs GC

• Thread starter DeletedUser14793
  • Start date

DeletedUser14793

you advised me. you never said anything to me, you sent misleading info to my members, then when i found out you tried to backtrack. believe what you want, ill believe what actually happened.

DeletedUser

Cayuga Castle
Eyes Set To Kill 49 162 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Cippis 44 127 Duel not possible for 48 hours
HolyTrinity 44 127 Duel not possible for 48 hours
-angel- 40 99 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Livia Van Silencerun 41 106 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Timoprof 40 99 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Balaozaur 38 85 Duel not possible for 48 hours
gudiumik 40 99 Duel not possible for 48 hours
I BUILD STUFF 37 78 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Rainstlin 37 78 Duel not possible for 48 hours
softwynd 36 71 Duel not possible for 48 hours
dwayne dibbley 38 85 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Sief 39 92 Duel not possible for 48 hours
orale ese 36 71 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Justitia 41 106 duel
Troglodytia 33 50 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ineedmoney 45 134 Duel not possible for 48 hours
John Belushi 46 141 duel
Ninjato326 42 113 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Sir Ivan Grozni 40 99 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Electrik 41 106 Duel not possible for 48 hours
hucheong 38 85 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Rumdoodle 29 22 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ledktn 38 85 Duel not possible for 48 hours
99BLADE99 35 64 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Davey V. 29 22 Duel not possible for 48 hours
EraChaos 33 50 Duel not possible for 48 hours
gibberish 38 85 Duel not possible for 48 hours
HolyCrap 42 113 Duel not possible for 48 hours
redocean 31 36 Duel not possible for 48 hours
AnnoyingDevil 40 99 Is asleep right now
Maija 35 64 Is asleep right now
poumplios 30 29 Duel not possible for 48 hours
turkcocuk 30 29 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Mr. Vieira 22 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Titus2009 18 0 Duel not possible

DeletedUser

Calumet
AllEars 50 169 Duel not possible for 48 hours
JustDavid 41 106 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ftiris 40 99 Duel not possible for 48 hours
kaljakalle 39 92 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Wyatt twerp 43 120 Duel not possible for 48 hours
bijatch 39 92 Is asleep right now
Hywel Dda 40 99 Duel not possible for 48 hours
delores 37 78 Duel not possible for 48 hours
gadeas 38 85 Duel not possible for 48 hours
rogge25 36 71 Is asleep right now
MrBinky 47 148 duel
NallePuh1979 33 50 Is asleep right now
1sneakers6 33 50 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Qewad 34 57 Duel not possible for 48 hours
skurtsen 33 50 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Bruho 32 43 Is asleep right now
Jaxom 32 43 duel
DragonsLegacy 30 29 duel
beavisss666 29 22 Is asleep right now
Elbuzzardo 29 22 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Morph96070 29 22 Duel not possible for 48 hours
paean 29 22 Duel not possible for 48 hours
tangowithjango 29 22 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Boondoggle 29 22 Duel not possible for 48 hours
chrisjw 28 15 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Mr.xy 36 71 Duel not possible for 48 hours
P.Griffin 25 0 Is asleep right now
Invict 35 64 Is asleep right now
Lightagon 25 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
tise05 24 0 Is asleep right now
zjh999 24 0 Duel not possible
Ezo 23 0 Is asleep right now
John43026 23 0 Is asleep right now
vares466 26 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Here I Am 22 0 Is asleep right now
kevoglass 22 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Magdalena X 22 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Stolly113 28 15 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Jim Beane 18 0 Duel not possible

DeletedUser

Its funny how all this started because I advised you, when we were allied not to attack the constantinople fort as they were allied with us. To most people there is nothing wrong with requesting such a favour from your members.

It all comes down to the fact that your policy is heavily biased towards town dueling en masse specifically to certain groups and factions, a so called war. You needed someone to war with, it wasn't going to be the MCs so using the excuse of my 'interfering' actions was all that was needed to start this off.

Which is fine by me and you can insult me all you wish, but I would be grateful if you would please refrain from insulting other GC members personally as do you know them? And who do ppl believe they are when they use personal insults on people they never met?

Its a good browsergame, enjoy dueling us, its people like you that help keep the interest and activity in one world going so I commend you :)

You came into our THP chatroom and asked me what THP was going to do in the fort battle. Dgorsk and Jevor were AFK in RL and I hadnt been online all day so I told you "I did not know yet and that derek would be back shortly" Just for that you told Dgorsk, myself and Jevor to BLANK off along with alot of other insults before leaving the chatroom.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^ What? It would be nice if we could understand what youre trying to say.

DeletedUser

Thats not grammar, thats trying to comprehend a sentence thats poorly explained.

Diggo11

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you were referring to the post above dgorsk's rather than dgorsk's post, even though the timestamp shows two minutes to write one sentence.

Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post. Then an admin or mod will deal with it.

DeletedUser

It was. I had been on the page for a bit and hadnt refreshed before I typed that sentence out.

DeletedUser14793

Congrats to Constantinople - GC

Congrats to Constantinople - GC for there massive 170 duel points, no more Goose Egg for you guys. You are now officially the best dueling town in the GC alliance.

Diggo11

Congrats to Constantinople - GC for there massive 170 duel points, no more Goose Egg for you guys. You are now officially the best dueling town in the GC alliance.
Threads merged, we already have a THP / GC P&P thread.

DeletedUser

I'd like to say thank you to all the allies of THP. Thank you for standing with us in our war with the GC. We are able to hold our own but with your assistance we have managed to counter their moves and basically to stay on top of the GC before they could put together any actions. Without your assistance we at THP would surely not be doing as well as we are. Thank you for your help Victor, Berkie, constitution and all your brave duelers in the MC and DR.

Shauty

DeletedUser4431

Shauty sure can dignify himself well for a two faced person. Really THP is overall just another pathetic mega alliance that holds no power. Just the ability to swarm less powerful duelers. I would LOVE to see them fight against people who actually know how to play. I mean Shauty himself shows how weak and pathetic they are.

DeletedUser

Shauty sure can dignify himself well for a two faced person. Really THP is overall just another pathetic mega alliance that holds no power. Just the ability to swarm less powerful duelers. I would LOVE to see them fight against people who actually know how to play. I mean Shauty himself shows how weak and pathetic they are.

I think Im doing okay so far for being a noob.

37390861.png

37360482.png

89067085.png

DeletedUser914

What ever you think of what I said, I never swore at anyone. People were and probably still are swearing like troopers on that chat, I swore blotting out most of the word with *** stars aswell but its been taken to have been directed at one person lol

DeletedUser

What ever you think of what I said, I never swore at anyone. People were and probably still are swearing like troopers on that chat, I swore blotting out most of the word with *** stars aswell but its been taken to have been directed at one person lol

No I remember you distinctly typing it out. but still you saying that to us for me not knowing which way jevor and dgorsk were going to go in the fort battle was a little over board.

DeletedUser14793

man you got a attitude problem, you have a issue with one member of our town and you lose your mind, i still have all your telegrams about how awsome THP is and everything. its no wonder cherokee creek booted you. there is something wrong in your head.