P&P THP vs GC

• Thread starter DeletedUser14793
  • Start date

DeletedUser4431

ahh he kills 3 easy targets and acts tough. The part that actually takes the cake, is when he loses to illbatting BADLY. then i beat her -15 to -237. (keep in mind i am like 8 levels lower then Shauty). He thought this was such an amazing feat he claimed i faked the report and i was a spy. (He even tried to dispute it saying he has like 7 computers and tested the damage formula and said it was impossible and what not. Talking about a loser)

And you can save those telegrams and cherish them. They say you do not know a persons true intentions until they have something on the line (in this case happens to be Shauty's E-Pride)

I CLEARLY have something wrong with my mind also. Keep that in mind, because what i say on a browser games forums DOES IN FACT alter my mind state, maybe its time to commit suicide while im at it.

Lastly it was my choice in the end whether or not i leave cherokee creek and I decided to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14793

Shauty sure can dignify himself well for a two faced person. Really THP is overall just another pathetic mega alliance that holds no power. Just the ability to swarm less powerful duelers. I would LOVE to see them fight against people who actually know how to play. I mean Shauty himself shows how weak and pathetic they are.

Shanked Today at 12:24 AM
You know very well that i liked thp and the only reason i am not in it is because of Shauty's ego

decide already, you either like us or you dont. quit posting one thing here then a different thing in the telegrams.

DeletedUser4431

I do not have to like something because it holds power. I liked it because it was a tight knit community despite its rather large size. Still has nothing to do with power.

DeletedUser

ahh he kills 3 easy targets and acts tough. The part that actually takes the cake, is when he loses to illbatting BADLY. then i beat her -15 to -237. (keep in mind i am like 8 levels lower then Shauty). He thought this was such an amazing feat he claimed i faked the report and i was a spy. (He even tried to dispute it saying he has like 7 computers and tested the damage formula and said it was impossible and what not. Talking about a loser)

And you can save those telegrams and cherish them. They say you do not know a persons true intentions until they have something on the line (in this case happens to be Shauty's E-Pride)

I CLEARLY have something wrong with my mind also. Keep that in mind, because what i say on a browser games forums DOES IN FACT alter my mind state, maybe its time to commit suicide while im at it.

Lastly it was my choice in the end whether or not i leave cherokee creek and I decided to do it.

your full of it dude. dont be mad cause i kicked you out

i told you i had a friend that worked at a internet cafe that did some testing awhile ago. He turned me onto this game a long time ago i just never played it with him. He doesnt play the west anymore so stop whining already. your a good dueler you'll find a new home sooner or later and than you'll know where to find me.

DeletedUser

Full of what? Tell me one thing i stated that was a lie.

ive beaten batting before. thats the part where your full of it. she has alot of (+50) appearance so she is not so good in defense. dude face it she attacked you with no weapon... point blank she has way to much shooting to just land 3 damage in a hit. she hits me with 53 - 102 with the throwing knives. and your reflexes and toughness isnt high enough to drop it to just 3 and 12 damage. i dont care if you didnt have anything to do with it. You were GC and im not going to take the chance of having them give you 170+ exp duels and than have you leave THP later on down the road and rejoin the GC. I did not want to put you on blast like that and was content to just go our seperate ways but you wouldnt have that though so there you go thats why i kicked you out of THP and you know what if Im wrong than I apologize but either way im choosing to be safe rather than sorry later on.

DeletedUser4431

It actually was a legit attack with her full gear (why do you think she was so impressed about it), but w/e. Maybe when you get better at dueling you can do the same! I suppose there is no pointing beating this argument dead any more, GL.

PS: I never actually told you my real build, so do not pretend to know what the limits of my toon is.

DeletedUser

It actually was a legit attack with her full gear (why do you think she was so impressed about it), but w/e. Maybe when you get better at dueling you can do the same! I suppose there is no pointing beating this argument dead any more, GL.

PS: I never actually told you my real build, so do not pretend to know what the limits of my toon is.

well i made my decision based off of what you told me. So you got yourself kicked out for lieing to me in the end.

DeletedUser4431

and still this kid goes on, well honestly i do not care anymore, you were just looking for a reason. Like you said before, i am not your friend nor are you mine, if you expect me to tell you something that took me time to find out you are a fool. Get good at TW and play your games with somebody else.

DeletedUser17294

My throwing knives sure can do very little damage if random hits me.
Look at them again.
That is partly what happened when I attacked Shanked.
Mainly the fact stand though - that Shanked is a great fighter!

I think it is proven now that THP are the bad guys.
Nothing to feel bad about.
RPG it now with style!

:indian:

Yours, Illbatting

DeletedUser

My throwing knives sure can do very little damage if random hits me.
Look at them again.
That is partly what happened when I attacked Shanked.
Mainly the fact stand though - that Shanked is a great fighter!

I think it is proven now that THP are the bad guys.
Nothing to feel bad about.
RPG it now with style!

:indian:

Yours, Illbatting

::Shooting decides how good you are in the use of a firearm. Shooting raises the damage you do with a firearm.::

i think it raises both the minimum damage as well as the maximum damage. batting you hit very hard I'd make a guess you have over 80 shooting maybe even over 90 with your gear.

every time you've attacking me with those god awful throwing knives you've never scored a hit under 54 damage and the maximum was 102 (the base value of throwing knives is 2 - 66?... your shooting seems to be increasing your damage by 40 - 50 versus my resistance. making the damage from your throwing knives 54 - 118? versus my resistance

i would bet my life that if you and I were to duel 1000 times with you using those knives and not changing your skills at all you'd never score a hit under 20 damage.

its no biggie though im tired of arguing with you guys. lets just kick the hell out eachother in game and have alot of fun while we do it

DeletedUser17294

I am very happy I hit hard on you.
And get all my low hits, which I am bound to get with these throwing knives, on other riders. Many THP'ers have recieved poor hits like 5 and even below. And without even having any reflexes, since I the next hit get a 110.
I thought this was common knowledge. Somehow you have missed it. I pray I will continue hitting you hard :)

Soon Derringer though so really no biggie. Well you just kicked out your best soldier, because you did not know throwing knives regulary hit really really low. I love my knives after that! :)

Yours, Illbatting

DeletedUser

Illbatting:

Not currently a member of a town.

That sure sheds some light on this discussion... hmm ;)

DeletedUser17294

Not sure you followed the discussion.

THP is elite and kicking our behinds.
THP is way better then us.
Everyone agree on that.
Right now.

I am recharging my duellmotivation back to 100%.
It went down to 20% my last 1 day session at THP.
36 wins and 1 loss vs Shanked.
And foremost I am going to shop a Derringer.

Or you wanted to call me a coward?
Everyone up against a formidable foe should meet the foe head on?

I am curious to see what light you see? :huh:

Yours, Illbatting

DeletedUser

::Shooting decides how good you are in the use of a firearm. Shooting raises the damage you do with a firearm.::

i think it raises both the minimum damage as well as the maximum damage. batting you hit very hard I'd make a guess you have over 80 shooting maybe even over 90 with your gear.

every time you've attacking me with those god awful throwing knives you've never scored a hit under 54 damage and the maximum was 102 (the base value of throwing knives is 2 - 66?... your shooting seems to be increasing your damage by 40 - 50 versus my resistance. making the damage from your throwing knives 54 - 118? versus my resistance

i would bet my life that if you and I were to duel 1000 times with you using those knives and not changing your skills at all you'd never score a hit under 20 damage.

its no biggie though im tired of arguing with you guys. lets just kick the hell out eachother in game and have alot of fun while we do it
Shooting gives a multiplier not just an addition to damage. The maximum possible damage range for throwing knives on hand shots is 4 - 132 (double).

DeletedUser17294

Darn it George :)
We hoped noone would teach Shauty.
He just did bet his life on something he was clueless about.
We need enemies like that.
Especially when they are so many and we are so few.

DeletedUser17294

dgorsk.
We are few in battle sir.
At least right now.

I am not sure how it really is.
But I feel we are outnumbered 1 to 10-20 in this war
When I battle it is me against 30-40 evil riders so it is pretty rough sir.