P&P THP vs GC

• Thread starter DeletedUser14793
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Another War not including IJ! Man, We are being ignored! :sad:

DeletedUser

Being that I'm somewhat of a player in the GC, I'd like to know what prompted this decision by THP.

DeletedUser

Being that I'm somewhat of a player in the GC, I'd like to know what prompted this decision by THP.

1. beware the wild hair

2. GC's been attacking our towns.

3. hywel da betrayed us in the first fort battle where he convinced some people he had the authority to pull our people out of the battle BAD FORM sir

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14793

GC stronghold Cayuga Castle:
Eyes Set To Kill 40 169 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Cippis 38 155 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Pincers 37 148 Duel not possible for 48 hours
JustDavid 37 148 Duel not possible for 48 hours
-angel- 35 134 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ftiris 36 141 Duel not possible
Livia Van Silencerun 35 134 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Timoprof 35 134 Duel not possible for 48 hours
gudiumik 35 134 Duel not possible for 48 hours
t4ur1n3 35 134 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Balaozaur 33 120 Duel not possible for 48 hours
bijatch 34 127 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Black Ajah 35 134 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Die Laughing 45 204 Duel not possible
ese232 33 120 Duel not possible for 48 hours
paladin09 35 134 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Rainstlin 33 120 Duel not possible for 48 hours
rogge25 32 113 Duel not possible for 48 hours
32Magnum 43 190 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Illbatting 44 197 Duel not possible for 48 hours
dwayne dibbley 32 113 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ineedmoney 40 169 Duel not possible
Justitia 33 120 Duel not possible for 48 hours
NallePuh1979 29 92 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Pangaea 33 120 Duel not possible
scheinvar 30 99 duel
Troglodytia 29 92 Is asleep right now
Giakoumis 41 176 Duel not possible
ledktn 37 148 Duel not possible
Sir Ivan Grozni 35 134 Duel not possible for 48 hours
stavares 26 71 Duel not possible for 48 hours
99BLADE99 33 120 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Davey V. 25 64 Duel not possible for 48 hours
hucheong 31 106 Duel not possible for 48 hours
m.karlsson30 31 106 Duel not possible for 48 hours
redocean 28 85 Duel not possible for 48 hours
simonspelar 34 127 Duel not possible for 48 hours
EraChaos 29 92 duel
John Cheath 28 85 Duel not possible for 48 hours
patocolombo 29 92 Is asleep right now
poumplios 27 78 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Rumdoodle 24 57 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Waaghals 28 85 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Mr. Vieira 15 0 Duel not possible

DeletedUser

I don't understand it, In one thread you post your whining, and in other, you post how your town beat others' workers. Good going mate, good going!

DeletedUser14793

show me. its part of the game to duel workers. the only thing i ever said about dueling workers was how much i admire one of your players for his skills. ive been told he ONLY duels workers. not that there is anything wrong with that, but he is always bragging about it like he is some superhero.

DeletedUser

No one from our towns duels ONLY workers, We duel the non whining classes too.
Also every member of IJ+ IS a superhero, accept the fact before it's too late! :)

DeletedUser

I think its very amusing that the GC leaders or the leadership of Cayuga to be more exact run around the game running their neck to everyone who will listen saying they can and will protect any towns that join their Goy alliance. They make all these claims about protection and dominance but than when a war breaks out their two highest level leaders HIDE! they leave their towns and let their people get the crap beat out of them while they hide. LOL. Why these people continue to follow leadership whos willing to sacrifice their people for their own benefit is beyond me. A true leader takes the hits with his people and they share in their pain. These cowards choose to hide in a hole "saddam hussein style" while their people get slaughtered.

DeletedUser

No one from our towns duels ONLY workers, We duel the non whining classes too.
Also every member of IJ+ IS a superhero, accept the fact before it's too late! :)

*Trumpets*

*Staind enters the room in a dramatic entrance*

Somebody called for an exterminator? LOL ;):D

DeletedUser

im flattered !! look at my name there, 657 damage, i believe is the highest so far in game or? haha, check best dueling opponent las vegas mc-friends as well :p

Yes, thp is attacking "us", though. only our workers. So strong they are :p:p

To be honest, If i was a dueler that could only beat workers, i would delete account and get off this game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think its very amusing that the GC leaders or the leadership of Cayuga to be more exact run around the game running their neck to everyone who will listen saying they can and will protect any towns that join their Goy alliance. They make all these claims about protection and dominance but than when a war breaks out their two highest level leaders HIDE! they leave their towns and let their people get the crap beat out of them while they hide. LOL. Why these people continue to follow leadership whos willing to sacrifice their people for their own benefit is beyond me. A true leader takes the hits with his people and they share in their pain. These cowards choose to hide in a hole "saddam hussein style" while their people get slaughtered.

I think it's funny you come out here in the internet wonderland badmouthing people you don't know, about circumstances you have absolutely no knowledge of, and about things nobody outside of this "drama" gives two pence about.

Hmmm... That's about all the dialogue I'm going to have with you kids.

DeletedUser14793

im flattered !! look at my name there, 657 damage, i believe is the highest so far in game or? haha, check best dueling opponent las vegas mc-friends as well :p

To be honest, If i was a dueler that could only beat workers, i would delete account and gtfo of this game

only dueling your workers? we KO'd your whole town twice. i guess its just a town full of workers hiding behind the mask of a dueler.

DeletedUser

To be honest, If i was a dueler that could only beat workers, i would delete account and gtfo of this game

Shauty wins the duel, gains 71 experience points and steals $4 from Die Laughing.
Shauty wins the duel, gains 59 experience points and steals $11 from Illbatting.
Sir Ivan Grozni passes out. Shauty wins the duel and gains 36 experience points. Sir Ivan Grozni did not carry any cash and Shauty walks away without taking any money.
Shauty wins the duel, gains 28 experience points and steals $65 from Justitia.
Shauty wins the duel, gains 26 experience points and steals $27 from 99BLADE99.
Shauty wins the duel, gains 16 experience points and steals $121 from m.karlsson30.
Shauty wins the duel, gains 28 experience points and steals $3 from simonspelar.

I'll put some more duelers up that ive dueled if you want.

DeletedUser

I think it's funny you come out here in the internet wonderland badmouthing people you don't know, about circumstances you have absolutely no knowledge of, and about things nobody outside of this "drama" gives two pence about.

Hmmm... That's about all the dialogue I'm going to have with you kids.

Before I joined THP I received several of your fluffed up eloquent telegrams about what your alliance offered. So I do know quite a bit. Bottom line you attacked us first chump. You've got better duelers than THP and were still managing to kick your teeth in for the war you started so stop your fricking complaining already.

DeletedUser16008

Best dueler of the town GoldenArrow (731 damage) At least a week old

*sigh* theres always someone out there who can't resist a boast. :nowink:

DeletedUser14793

To be honest, If i was a dueler that could only beat workers, i would delete account and get off this game

seems your only a dueler that can beat workers too. im a pure builder and you only did 170 damage. common you can do better then that, especially on us weak builders.