Theme week (June 14th - June 20th)

DeletedUser5046

huh? silly avvie? where?!!!

and final fantasy? they rule :p

sincerely yours,
tifa ;)

DeletedUser

uhm...i think virgy gave me an idea....for te next theme...

can our avvie of us be in glasses for our next theme?

Gizmo gave you an idea?

Sure, I suppose. I mean, I'm probably not going to host the next theme week because I'm busy now and I'm not even taking the full load of classes that I should be taking -- come fall, I'm going to be practically non-existant.

DeletedUser

To be honest I can't wait for this theme to over now. At first I though it would be great, and I even started early, as soon as my sig was ready, but looking at my own face every time I post has the same horrible effect as hearing my own voice played back on tape. I much preferred being a faceless opinion. Hopefully my awkwardness will fade once more people join in.

DeletedUser

Well, we'll all be joining you once the actual date comes around George. I know I'm going to feel awkward seeing my beautiful face and will have to control my sexual urges everytime after I post, but with time I'll grow used to it.

That's a cool signature though, George.

DeletedUser

I know I'm going to feel awkward seeing my beautiful face and will have to control my sexual urges everytime after I post, but with time I'll grow used to it.
Don't worry Divest. You'll get over yourself real fast. :p

DeletedUser

That's what I thought this morning when I took a shower yet I ended up spending 6 hours just gazing into the mirror at my beautiful eyes.

DeletedUser

No boot stealing week. Anyone caught stealing boots will have to walk around with a sign saying... "I was caught stealing boots, please kick me."

Enjoy Gem :p

I, the forum admin dissalow this!!!!

:bandit:

Diggo11

Look on the forum leaders page :p

But the converse could be a good idea, we all make Boot Thief signatures.

DeletedUser5046

bOot Thief...whooooo sounds fun :D

i think i already have chosenz te boot tat will make te Gem go happy :D

but ofcourse she wont be able to steal it :p or she's ban O_O

DeletedUser

well mine is done, nothing amazing really

everybody else done theirs?

DeletedUser

I don't really know how to make a signature like that so I just posted a pic for my avatar.

DeletedUser5046

hmm...Gem is still not on te right mind to exposse her sweet boot thieving avvie...and so is te monkey and darky and . . . so on and so forth