Theme week (June 14th - June 20th)

DeletedUser

Alright, so I was trying to think of some new ideas to spice things up a bit around here and I couldn't think of anything, so I settled with this:

How about a theme week where we all change our avatars and signatures to a matching theme? The first week we can try making our avatars and signatures real pictures of ourselves, or at least the closest thing to it.

Rules:

- The avatar has to be of your face.

That's it! Sounds fun. The first round will take place on June 14th and last seven days. I know there's a time difference but put up and take down the ava/sig at your discretion, let's not make this more difficult than it really is. I will take sign-ups here since I don't want to be the only vain person here who enjoys staring at their own mug. If you guys need help with the creation of said sigs/avas just shoot me a PM and I'll get some pictures from you and edit them to the best of my ability (I'm working with paint here). Enlist here and I will add the participants names to this first post.

Update: Turns out that more people signed up than I originally anticipated and I can confirm that this is definitely going on. Sign-ups will continue on through the date of the actual theme but if you need help editing, you need to let me know within the next couple days. Come closer to the date I will send out a bunch of PM's and update this thread again to remind everyone.

IRL Pic Theme (June 14th - June 20th)
  1. Divest (PM me if you need help making the avatar/signature)​
  2. Denisero​
  3. Nashy19​
  4. Lorgos​
  5. Jordon987​
  6. Gem​
  7. Iggyberto​
  8. Cragsterboy​
  9. George Hurst​
  10. angelaiah013​
  11. montenegro77​
  12. Dr. Drud​
  13. Violette LeDrunc​
  14. Diggo11​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

Were default avatars available (I don't think they are), this could be a possibility.
But I don't think many people could put that much effort in, otherwise.

DeletedUser

I'll sign up. I'll supply my own on the 14th. We can do things with our pics though right to spice it up or make it look weird?

DeletedUser

I'll sign up. I'll supply my own on the 14th. We can do things with our pics though right to spice it up or make it look weird?

Just so long as you can still see a face meaning it's not covered up or indistinguishable (blurred, smudged, masked, covered, etc.) I don't see a problem with that.

DeletedUser

Well I got it done already so :p

Not put up yet, but ready to go!

DeletedUser

I mean I obviously can't stop anyone from uploading anything but the point is a beat defeated if you can't distinguish the pictures.

Were default avatars available (I don't think they are), this could be a possibility.
But I don't think many people could put that much effort in, otherwise.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. There are no default avatars with our faces, no - but it's pretty easy to create one. Like I said, I would be willing to help anyone who is just completely incapable.

DeletedUser

Yes Hellstromm, that is the idea. You can color it red and put devil horns on it if you'd like.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I'm going to be no lifing on another game between them dates (3 days beforehand, sleep on the 14, game some more).
I've got time to change the avatar though, if I'm not too tired to remember :p

Suggestion: Yahoo style avatar theme

DeletedUser

Great. I'll send everyone a PM and bump the thread a couple times just to keep this alive.

DeletedUser

I supose im in though there arnt very many pics of me that i can make presentable in avatar form

DeletedUser

when I get home tonight I'll try. Not so sure about uploading though! ;P

DeletedUser

its not so much making it into an avatar obviusly but im usually the one taking the picture and the ones taken of me are eithjer horrid or hard to see my face. this was the best pic i could find to crop

DeletedUser

You are doing it early!!! But nice to place a face with the comments

DeletedUser5046

@Lorgos i think i knew now what tis thread is all about :D ...and tat one came from te pic thread ^^

ehehehe...hmmm.... rose of alabama alredy have her pic on her avvie...and so is lorgos...i wonder who else will do ... :D