Theme week (June 14th - June 20th)

DeletedUser

I think the 14th is forever away. How long does it take for you all to dust off a picture or your scanner and get a pic? Lol.

DeletedUser

It takes me a while to brace myself to look at a photo of myself, around 10 days! So this time is perfect ;)

DeletedUser1105

Are we just putting straight pictures of ourselves, or photoshopped versions of our own pictures?

DeletedUser

I used a straight picture of myself for avie and a montage of pics of me and people in my life in my sig. You can do anything you want though as long as the avie has a picture of your face the way I understand it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

Ok. I've had an idea for my avatar, but my photoshop skills are poor so I'll see how it turns out first.

DeletedUser

Ok, I got a picture to use. I am gonna see what I can do to spice it up a little. I also want to try and get a pic of my Son, Beagle, and myself and maybe use that.

DeletedUser

Are you going to participate Angel? Should I add your name to the list?

DeletedUser

Add me to the list, I think I've found a picture I could use...

DeletedUser

Yessir!

Now if only I can get this many people to sign-up for Mafia, we'll be set.

DeletedUser

If you want to sign-up for theme week then let me know in this thread. If you would like to sign-up for mafia then let me know in that thread. If you would like, you can send me a private message about either of them and I'll add you to the list as well. That being said, should I add you to the theme week list?

Bear in mind people, the sign-ups for this theme week were mostly a formality to rally support. Just because you're not signed up definitely does not mean you can't participate. :)

DeletedUser5046

well i guess it wasnt bad to be invlve so im in...on te theme..